Patricia Azarcoya Arce Biography
Patricia Azarcoya Arce is a Mexican actress and TV producer. She shot to international fame after her much-hyped wedding with Rob Schneider, a famous American comedian and actor. Patricia was born in the mid-80s in Mexico and started her career as a model. She then went on to produce several Mexican TV series and films. She moved to Los Angeles owing to a TV project where she met Rob. When the couple eventually got married in 2010, her popularity furthered because of Rob’s international fame. At present, she appears on Netflix’s series, ‘Real Rob’, along with her husband and their daughter Miranda. In the second season of the show, she became the most loved star, overshadowing her husband, who is supposed to be the leading star of the show. Her comic timing was praised by the fans. What caused a further surge in her popularity is the fact that she also contributed as a writer and casting director of the show. Patricia and Rob are blessed with two daughters and they all live together, along with Rob’s daughter from his previous marriage.
- She started her career as a model in Mexico, and eventually climbed up the ladder to become a TV and film actress. From there, she started working as a producer and worked on several Mexican films and TV series, before moving to USA in search of better career opportunities.
- In the mid-2000s, she moved to America and met Rob while working on one of the TV series that Rob was also a part of. After dating each other for almost six years, the couple finally decided to walk down the aisle in 2011. Rob Schneider was already married once before Patricia came into his life and so the media speculated that the marriage may not last long.
- In 2015, Rob came up with his Netflix series ‘Real Rob’, which starred him, his wife Patricia and his daughter Miranda. Patricia also served as a co-writer and a co-producer of the show.
- Other than playing an important role, she also worked as a casting director. While playing her role, her comic timing impressed the audience in such a way that she overshadowed Rob when it came to popularity.
- The season ended up being a moderate success, but there were still speculations on whether Netflix will consider telecasting the show for a second season. The reason behind such speculations was the poor ratings that the show had garnered from the critics. But fans wanted to see the second season of the show and they made their intentions clear through various social media posts.
- In September 2017, the second season finally arrived. But this time around, the critics were even more severe with their ratings. It is still not clear whether the show would be renewed for a third season.
- Despite the poor ratings, Patricia managed to earn a decent fan following, thanks to the commercial success of the show. She has more than 6000 followers on Instagram, where she is largely active as she frequently shares her selfies and other pictures taken along with her husband and children.
- Patricia Azarcoya Arce hails from Mexico and is of Mexican-American origin. There have always been numerous speculations regarding her date of birth, but it is a well-known fact that she was born somewhere around the mid-80s.
- Although her family background remains to be a mystery, Patricia Azarcoya hinted in one of her interviews that she hails from a family with a very low income.
- She has also said that her life turned around after marrying Rob. She first met Rob in the mid-2000s and they started dating immediately. After almost six years of being together, the couple got married in April 2011 in Beverly Hills. It was a private ceremony with only close friends and family members attending the event.
- In 2012, Patricia and Rob welcomed their first daughter, Miranda Scarlett. Their second daughter was born in 2016 and they celebrated her first birthday in September 2017.
- Patricia is also an activist and keeps raising her voice against issues, such as inequality and racism. She also worked relentlessly towards helping those who were affected by the earthquake that occurred in Mexico in September 2017.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed