Nina Gray Biography
Nina Gray is an American entrepreneur, dentist, and social-media influencer. The award-winning doctor is the founder and CEO of 'Dental Plus California' and has been a leading figure in the American medical arena. Nina has contributed to a few research and development projects related to dentistry. An advocate of fitness and healthy eating, Nina is a newbie in the field of vlogging. She owns a 'YouTube' channel that primarily showcases her life with her two daughters. Nina came under the media spotlight after her elder daughter publicly criticized her parenting abilities. The whole episode was just for a raise in her monthly allowance. Nina is a divorcee and has single-handedly raised her two daughters. As a result, she could not be strict with them and that eventually caused her a lot of mental trauma. However, Nina's issues with her daughter got resolved later. She now often gets featured on her daughter’s 'YouTube' channel.
- Nina's successful career as a dentist has seen her earn the honor of being the chairperson of the medical advisory board at 'Pearl Brite Concepts, Inc.,' where she has been serving since January 2012. She has also worked with the research team to develop the Zoom teeth-whitening system. Nina has served as a member of the advisory board at 'Delta Entertainment Group, Inc.' She is associated with the 'National Association of Professional Women,' the 'American Dental Association;' and the 'California Dental Association.' She is regarded as one of the top dentists in the Los Angeles area, which speaks volumes of her experience and expertise. She has been part of the medical domain for nearly 2 decades now. She is also one of the most sought-after dentists and a 'Top Doc LA Award'–winner. Nina is widely recognized for her inputs in developing dental stem-cell banking. The dentist–turned-entrepreneur is the founder and CEO of 'Dental Plus California.’
- Of late, Nina has ventured into vlogging. She created her 'YouTube' channel, 'Dr. Nina Beverly Hills,' on March 3, 2019. The channel primarily hosts lifestyle and travel videos. She has created a series of vlogs documenting her experience at 'Coachella' 2019. Nina is exceptionally conscious about healthy eating and working out. In the future, she might use her channel extensively to share her secrets of leading a healthy lifestyle. Nina has already published a culinary video on the channel. Currently, Nina's channel has racked up more than 107 thousand followers. She is quite active on 'Instagram,' too, where she has earned over 229 thousand followers. Nina has often been featured on her elder daughter's 'YouTube' channel.
- Nina became the subject of several news headlines after her elder daughter, Nicolette, strongly criticized her mother over media channels for not paying her enough money to lead a luxurious life. The self-proclaimed Beverly Hills girl misused her mother's love and care and unveiled her dark side on 'Dr. Phil.’ She blamed and criticized Nina's parenting abilities for cutting down her monthly allowance to $1,000. She showed her anger toward Nina for not allowing her to dress up according to her wishes.
- In spite of how Nicolette projected her mother in the media, she surprised everyone, including Nina, by accompanying her to a philanthropic cause in Los Angeles. The transformation melted Nina's heart, and she raised Nicolette's allowance to $5,000, in addition to a personal trainer and a driver. However, Nicolette's benevolent act did not alter her image of a rich spoiled brat. Her addiction to material things was once again highlighted in the media when she publicly demanded a 'G-Wagon' car for her 16th birthday. Nina gifted her the car although Nicolette did not have a license.
- Nina Gray was born on August 23, 1974. Her father's name is Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam. She graduated from the 'University of California' in 1997, with a major in psychology. Nina then went to the 'Tufts University School of Dental Medicine' in Boston, Massachusetts, to pursue dentistry.
- Nina is divorced. She has two daughters, Nicolette and Blair, from her former husband. Nina has never spoken about her husband. Even at the time of her public disagreement with Nicolette, Nina's husband was nowhere to be seen in the whole episode. Many suggested that it was the void of a father in Nicolette's life that had kept Nina from becoming a strict mother. Hence, she took advantage of Nina's unconditional love and care.
- Nina believes her father is her inspiration to lead a healthy life. She has a massive obsession with the brand 'Coco Chanel.' One of her videos showed Nina gifting her dental team 'Chanel' products. Her favorite 'Chanel' fragrance is 'Coco Mademoiselle.' Nina's most prized possession is a 'Chanel' bag that she bought with her first paycheck.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed