Nick Pallauf Bio
Nick Pallauf is a social media star, best known for his Musical.ly (now known as TikTok) videos. He gained prominence as an internet celebrity when the number of fans on his TikTok page reached the 1 million mark. Nick also had an impressive 750,000 followers on his Vine account, before the popular video hosting service went defunct. With more than 178,000 followers, Nick is also an Instagram star. He posts a variety of pictures on his Instagram page, depicting his lavish lifestyle. He is also active on Twitter, where he has more than 58,000 followers. Nick also became famous for his adorable relationship with his fellow social media star, Jazmine Lucero. Unfortunately, the two broke up citing work-related stress and have gone their separate ways since. Read on to know more about Nick’s professional as well as his personal life.
- Nick Pallauf was born on September 18, 1994 in California, United States of America. He is of Filipino and Austrian origin as his mother is from Philippines and his father is from Austria. He moved to North Carolina when he was 13 years old and hence did major part of his schooling in North Carolina.Recommended Lists:
- He joined Twitter on June 17, 2010 while he was still attending school. A year later, he created a channel on YouTube. However, he did not start posting videos straightaway and instead waited for almost four years to post his first video.
- After posting his first YouTube video on April 5, 2015, Nick started concentrating on his academics as he was enrolled into a college to study Physical Therapy. He then met Jazmine Lucero and the two soon started dating.
- They then began to collaborate in order to pursue their social media career together. They came up with a new YouTube channel and even went on to create accounts on Twitter and Instagram. Thanks to their cute and genuine relationship, they started gathering fans as a couple.
- They also came up with interesting pictures to post on their Instagram page, ‘jazmineandnick.’ While their YouTube channel went on to gather more than 200,000 subscribers, their Instagram account currently has more than 30,000 followers.
- His relationship with Jazmine helped Nick in accumulating followers on his personal Instagram and Twitter accounts as well. With more than 178,000 followers, Nick’s Instagram page houses a variety of pictures that depict his lavish lifestyle. He is also famous on Twitter as he has more than 58,000 followers on the popular microblogging site.
- Nick’s relationship with Jazmine Lucero is well-documented. While they were together, they shared a special connection and had visited exotic places like Bali. Unfortunately, their relationship started to deteriorate when work-related stress started creeping into their personal lives.
- On November 24, 2017, they posted a video titled ‘Our Relationship Status,’ in which they spoke about the reason behind their heart-wrenching break-up. They also said that they are still very good friends and that they still care for each other.
- Nick Pallauf currently lives in Los Angeles, California. He is a huge fan of football and basketball. He likes to go swimming, surfing, and skateboarding during his free time. He can also be seen hanging around with his friends and munching on his favorite food in the suburbs of California.
Nick Pallauf Fans Also Viewed