Juan de Dios Pantoja Bio
Juan de Dios Pantoja is a Mexican social-media influencer who has built a fan base of millions. All his social-media ventures to date have been extremely successful. Juan's primary and collaborative 'YouTube' channels have millions of views and subscribers. Juan mostly creates vlogs with his wife, Kimberly Loaiza. They have made several music videos together. A few of them have earned Juan nominations for a prestigious Latin American music award. Juan and Kimberly have a son who also features regularly in Juan's social-media ventures.
- Juan became a full-time vlogger after he launched his first 'YouTube' channel, ‘Juan De Dios Pantoja,’ on June 9, 2014. However, he posted the first video, '50 COSAS SOBRE MI | Juan de Dios Pantoja,' on March 26, 2016. The video showed him sharing 50 facts about him. Juan earned the attention of many with his first video. It earned more than five million views. The self-titled channel hosts challenge videos and vlogs and mostly features Juan's wife. The channel also hosts some roast videos. One such video, 'Juan De Roast Yourself Challenge - JD Pantoja,' which was published on July 20, 2018, has over 90 million views, the highest on the channel. Currently, Juan's first 'YouTube' venture has more than 15 million subscribers.Recommended Lists:
- Juan has a second 'YouTube' channel, which was launched in collaboration with his wife. The channel began in September 2017 and is titled 'JukiLop' (“Ju” from Juan, “Ki” and “Lo” of Kimberly Loaiza, and the first letter of Pantoja). Unlike Juan's personal 'YouTube' account, this channel is primarily a vlog channel. They both mostly document special moments from their lives. Their music video titled ‘UN DÍA ESPECIAL (Video Oficial) LA CANCIÓN DE JUKILOP,’ which was published on September 16, 2018, currently has over 46 million views, which makes it the most-viewed video on the channel. 'JukiLop' has earned over 14 million subscribers to date. Juan owns a personal 'Instagram' page, which has close to 10 million followers. His joint 'Instagram' page with Kimberley has earned 5.3 million followers. His "tweets" on his self-titled ‘Twitter’ account have added more than a million fans to his social-media fan base. His followers are known as "pantojitas."Recommended Lists:
- Some of Juan's videos have been made in collaboration with other artists. One such video, titled 'Sigue La Cancion,' featured singer Cornelio Vega Jr. and was released in July 2016. The video also featured "YouTubers" such as El Super Trucha. In 2017, Juan released his first single, 'Tell Lies.' In December 2018, he released the single 'Se Motiva' featuring Khea. Juan has earned a few 'MTV Millennial Award' nominations for his music on social media.
- Juan was born on November 16, 1995, in the seaside city of Mazatlán in Sinaloa, Mexico. His full name is Juan de Dios Pantoja Núñez. He has a brother named Ariel and a younger sister. He completed his studies from eighth grade to high school through correspondence.
- Juan is married to fellow "YouTuber" Kimberly Loaiza, and they are expecting their first child, a baby girl, in the summer of 2019. The two dated for about 2 years, before marrying in November 2018. They documented the “gender reveal” ceremony of the baby, and it was an interesting one. The baby’s gender was revealed in three attempts. Juan had an emotional breakdown when he saw "I'm a Girl" written amidst fireworks.
- Juan loves hamburgers. He loves listening to music but hates horror movies. He is allergic to several things, including strawberries, grass, and cold. He dreads cockroaches. Juan is an early riser. Juan hates people who make racist comments.
Juan De Dios Pantoja Fans Also Viewed