Jojo Babie Bio
Jojo Babie is an Asian-American social media influencer who has gained fame for posting bold selfies on Instagram. Unlike other Instagram models who strive to become skinny clones of one another, Babie does things differently - she takes pride in showcasing her voluptuous figure. However, she has often been subjected to negative comments by online trolls, some of them going as far as body-shaming her for not being ultra-thin. But the body-positive model has been able to brush the negativity aside and become an inspiration to many. In one of her Instagram posts, she summed up the whole experience quite wisely, saying: “Stop apologizing for who you are, for your laugh, for ‘looking crazy’…Stop being sorry for being yourself”. Apart from her risqué photos, Babie’s fans also love her for having a great sense of humor, which is often reflected in her posts and their captions. Despite becoming a famous social media influencer, she remains the same humble human being that she was when she started her Instagram journey. In her bio on the photo-sharing app, she describes herself as “your favorite Asian girl”. With millions of followers on various social media platforms and several endorsement deals in her kitty, very few can doubt that claim.
- The estimated net worth of Jojo Babie is around $300,000, and she reportedly earns thousands of dollars from each of her posts. On top of that, she is also believed to be making some serious profit from the sale of her merchandise. The Instagram star, however, didn’t start out with a silver spoon in her mouth. She was born to immigrant parents and had to work hard to reach where she is now. Her popularity blew up in 2013 when she started posting risqué selfies on Instagram. People were immediately mesmerized by the sensuous beauty who did not shy away from showcasing her ample assets.Recommended Lists:
- A peek into her Instagram feed will reveal that most of her posts show her flaunting her voluptuous body in skimpy outfits. In addition to that, Jojo Babie is often seen posting humorous captions like “Most people want a perfect relationship…I just want a hamburger that looks like the ones in the commercials”. The fact that she has gained more than 3.5 million followers on the photo-sharing app proves how much influence she has on millennials. In 2016, she launched a more personal website for her superfans. The content of the website ‘onlyfans.com/jojobabie’ is only available to paid subscribers. It also allows fans to directly chat with her and gain access to photos and videos that she has not made available anywhere else. Needless to say, she makes quite a decent earning from this website.
- However, the path of social media stardom has not been all hunky dory for Babie. She has been a vocal proponent of anti-bullying campaigns on social media throughout her career because she is a victim herself. On April 3, 2018, she posted a strong social message against bullying and abuse. In her post, she detailed how she and many other influencers were regularly bullied. She also explained how bullying and abuse can lead to depression and suicide, not only in children but also in adults. The post got more than 31k likes. Apart from lending voice to anti-bullying campaigns, her ability to inspire people has also been appreciated by her followers. For example, one of her Instagram posts asked her fans to “Stay strong and never lose yourself! At the end of each day, it’s your happiness that matters”.
- Jojo Babie’s unique content has helped her gain more than 8.9 million Instagram followers, a fanbase that is constantly swelling.
- JoJo Babie was born as Jojo Von Southi in Kansas City, Kansas, USA on November 7, 1988. She has not revealed much about her early life. Her biggest inspiration appears to be her mother, judging by her “Happy Mother’s Day” post on May 14, 2018, in which she posted a throwback image of her along with her mother. She further explained how her mother sacrificed everything to come to America from Laos in 1978. Her mother’s struggles and hard work to ensure a brighter future for Jojo are inspirational indeed. Jojo Babie’s philosophy in life is: “..to be a good person, work hard and to always help others even if you don’t receive it back”. She is a huge fan of Andy Frisella’s podcasts. Babie is very private when it comes to her personal life; therefore, her dating life remains a mystery.
Jojo Babie Fans Also Viewed