Jeydon Wale Bio
Famously referred to as the character “Hunter,” Jeydon is one hell of a musician too. He uses music as an outlet to express hidden emotions; he says it’s the solace of his life. With many of his YouTube videos of hip-hop and acoustic music receiving thousands of views, YouTube came as a blessing into his troubled life. Today, Jeydon has over 850,000K subscribers to his channel, with over 74 million views. He continues to regularly update his fans with current affairs in his life through his vlogs. With his YouTube channel designed to make people smile and to remind viewers of their “strength, worth and freedom”, he has been an inspiration to many depressed youngsters all over the globe. He also has a rather large fan-following on his Instagram and Twitter accounts, with 561K and 404K followers respectively.
- Jeydon took to recording at a young age; he used to record videos and impromptu movies with his siblings during his childhood. However, it was on his 15th birthday when he was gifted a desktop computer, that he was first introduced to the world of internet and YouTube. At that time, he was going through hell; he had to cope with immense bullying and depression, and was contemplating suicide. Fortunately for him, he found music and he focused on making his own music, by taking inspiration from Michael Jackson and Eminem. After almost a year, when he was 16 years, he joined YouTube. Thus, he began uploading his music on YouTube, and also got famous by creating a character named ‘Hunter.’ He began a series of videos based on the character. Today he has earned support from so many people and has also helped many come out and speak freely about themselves. He collaborates with other YouTubers as well, who are good friends with him. He is currently a member of a collaborative channel called ‘My Digital Escape’ with Alex Dorame, Johnnie Guilbert and Bryan Stars.Recommended Lists:
- While in his teens,Jeydonwent through plenty of rough times. In fact, he was 11 when he was first diagnosed with depression; he even had suicidal thoughts. He definitely is strong to turn around his life, suppress bullying and make it big. He reflects positive energy and hopes to inspire many who are going through the same. He feels no shame in coming out of the closet and mentioning to the world about his sexuality. It takes a lot of guts to do what Jeydon has done. He is humble and owes his survival to the very first fan who subscribed to his channel. He loves his family and cherishes his friends.Recommended Lists:
- Jeydon loves his mother—he calls her “superwoman”—heis also very close to his half siblings and would any day love spending time with them. It is but obvious that he has a keen ear for music. He also knows how to play the guitar and keyboard. Apart from music, Jeydon loves drawing and painting.He has been an artist from early on. His favorite television show as a kid was ‘Rugrats’ and still loves watching cartoons. He is lactose intolerant and is also afraid of bees and owls. He loves travelling and has visited around 12 states in America, and has travelled internationally to Germany, Belgium and England.
- Jeydonwas born and raised in Ontario, Canada. His birth was a difficult one as the umbilical cord was wrapped around his face and neck, causing a faint deformity in his left lower face muscle, because of which his smile sometimes appears crooked. It is because of this that he was bullied and teasedin his elementary school. He was a very smart infant; he could speak full sentences at only six months. When he was only 9 months old, his parents divorced, and his mother remarried. She conceived two more kids, his half siblings, a brother and sister and they all grew up happily together. All three of them played outdoor games and built tents together. It was when his mother got very sickthat he went through the worst phase of his life. Jeydon thought he had lost her, but she leaped back into health. When high school began, he got teased because of being a transgender. However, music and YouTube helped him overcome bullying. Today, he is a successful YouTuber and is currently dating Samantha, who has appeared on his videos. He hopes to spread joy through his channel.
- In 2016, after keeping it a secret for almost 10 years,Jeydon revealed in a video that he is a female to male transgender. Currently he is on testosterone shots and is loving the experience.
Jeydon Wale Fans Also Viewed