Recommended For You
Jennifer Corrales, or Jenna Haze as she is better known, is an American filmmaker, model and adult film actress. Since joining the industry in 2001, she has become one of its most recognizable names, winning multiple awards. She realized she was bisexual rather early, at only six years of age and her curiosity about sex only grew from there. Having been a self-described “teacher’s pet” when she was a child, she gradually turned rebellious. Haze dropped out of high school at 15 and finished her education by being homeschooled. After doing a series of odd jobs and trying stripping for a day, she got acquainted with actor/director Craven Moorehead who hired her for his film. In 2002, she signed a contract with Jill Kelly Productions, for whom she performed almost exclusively with women. Becoming a free agent in 2005, she started working with men again. In 2009, she established the Jennaration X Studios for producing and directing her own adult-oriented content. She announced her retirement from performing in 2012, though she continues to work behind the camera.
- Jenna Haze was born on February 22, 1982, in Fullerton, California, as Jennifer Maria Corrales. She spent the majority of her childhood in La Habra, California. She also lived in Lancaster, California and Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota. The youngest of the four children in her family, she was raised by her mother after her parents’ divorce. Haze is of Spanish, German, and Irish descent.Initially she was a straight-A student in school but in junior high school her rebellious and wild side came to the fore. She became disinterested in studies by the time she turned 14 and her education invariably suffered. After leaving high school at 15, she was homeschooled and held a few odd jobs, such as a fast food manager, oil change girl, and toy store employee. She even waited at a pie shop and a Marie Callender's restaurant for a while.Once she turned 18, she became a stripper for a day. She disliked the notion of being a house girl and trying to entertain men whom she did not find attractive for low wages. A year later, through her then boyfriend, she met one of his friends who knew adult actor Peter North and director Craven Moorehead at a nightclub in Anaheim, California.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
- Over the years, Jenna Haze has made contradictory statements about the first adult scene she has ever shot. In one interview she stated that it was with Miles Long in Joey Silvera’s ‘Service Animals 4’ (2001). On the other hand, according to her biography on the AVN archive, she began her career with a scene with her then agent Slim Shady (Dez) and Moorehead in ‘The Oral Adventures of Craven Moorehead #8’. Her debut release, however, was ‘Specs Appeal 3’.She soon realised that she had a penchant for the business. She fired her agent as she thought he wasn’t contributing anything to her career and was just taking her money. Subsequently, she began to represent herself.In February 2002, she did a scene for Jill Kelly Productions (JKP), with Jill Kelly herself directing the project. Impressed by her work, they offered her a contract. She was initially hesitant as she had offers from other production companies as well. After careful consideration, she eventually signed with JKP in April 2002.During this period, she became involved in a serious relationship with an industry cameraman, and out of respect towards him, chose not to work with men. She spent the next three years with JKP working exclusively with women. She left the production company in 2005 after her contract expired. She did not renew her contract as Kelly, who is one of her idols, had left the production company by then.In 2004, Haze along with Katie Morgan, Dave Cummings, Evan Stone, Jenna Jameson, Jeff Stryker, Annabelle Travello and others, was featured in a HBO documentary series.In 2006, she worked in '‘Jenna Haze Darkside’, produced and directed by former boyfriend, Jules Jordon. In the same year, she started contributing to the the magazine, ‘Fox’ as a columnist.Intrigued by the possibilities available for exotic dancers, she started performing as one in 2006, with Lee Network as her agency. Her 2007 release ‘Oil Orgy’ was the first adult film film to be put out on Blu-ray format. On January 10, 2009, she co-hosted the AVN Awards with Belladonna.Continue Reading BelowOver the course of her 16-year career, Jenna Haze has established herself as one of the industry’s all-time greats. She has starred in close to 400 projects till date, including ‘Immoral Sisters’ (2001), ‘The Taste of a Woman’ (2002), ‘Big Bottom Sadie’ (2003), ‘Spin the Bottle’ (2009), and ‘Real Wife Stories 9’ (2011). In 2012, she revealed that she is retiring from performing through a YouTube video and later confirmed it in a press release.Besides working with HBO, her first mainstream project was the Jonah Hill starrer ‘Superbad’ (2007). She portrayed a small role known simply as Vagtastic Voyage Girl #2. She has also appeared in the 2009 action thriller ‘Crank: High Voltage’. In 2014, she played Suzy Whitefeather in the horror film ‘Raised by Wolves’.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Major Works
- Jenna Haze founded her own production company Jennaration X Studios at the AVN/Adult Entertainment Expo in January 2009. The production company is led by Haze herself with Jules Jordon Video serving as its distributor. Haze has directed 14 videos for her production company, producing six of them. Recently she decided to shift their focus from DVDs to online content.Awards & Achievements
- Jenna Haze is only the second actress (after Missy) in the adult film industry to win both AVN Awards for Best New Starlet (2003) and Female Performer of the Year (2009).She was also recognized as the Female Performer of the Year by XBIZ and XRCO in 2009.In 2011, she was granted the AVN Fan Award for Favorite Performer. Following her retirement, she was inducted into both AVN and XRCO Halls of Fame in 2012.Personal Life
- Since 2012, Jenna Haze has been dating Greg Puciato, the lead singer of The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Black Queen, and the metal supergroup Killer Be Killed.According to Haze’s various social media profiles, she is currently pursuing a psychology degree and is living in Los Angeles.Trivia
- Haze was one of the adult film actresses to be featured in the book ‘Naked Ambition: An R-Rated Look at an X-Rated Industry,’ which was published in 2007. It was later made into a documentary.She and former ‘Gossip Girl’ star Taylor Momsen shared a layout in the March 2012 edition of the men’s magazine FHM.
Pictures of Jenna HazePrevious NextImage Credithttps://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jenna_Haze_at_Prime_Time_Uncensored_1.jpgImage Credithttps://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/365073113533595951/Image Credithttps://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jenna_Haze,_Exxxotica_Miami_2010_2.jpgImage Credithttps://www.last.fm/music/Jenna+Haze/+images/2565179117d6493099bd1b2b8b3f7181Image Credithttps://www.amazon.com/grggrg-Jenna-Haze-Live-Wallpaper/dp/B00OJUXP0YImage Credithttp://www.zimbio.com/Jenna+Haze/pictures/pro/2009Image Credithttp://famousdude.com/498-jenna-haze.html
How To CiteArticle Title- Jenna Haze BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/jenna-haze-34529.phpLast Updated- August 08, 2018
People Also Viewed