Jayka Noelle Biography
Jayka Noelle is an American model and a budding actress. She describes herself as ‘one of the teens who reacts’. She was a child model for several companies and appeared in numerous commercials, including the Old Navy commercial that aired during the 2012 Olympics. Her most famous stint was her ‘Kids React’ debut for the YouTube channel in March 2013. Here, she was part of the video ‘Kids React to Harlem Shake’. She is most active on Instagram and regularly posts photographs of herself and her friends. Apart from modeling and acting, she is interested in skating and is also a competitive figure skater. She is also famously known as the best friend of the television actress Skai Jackson. She is currently represented by both LA Talent and AKA Talen agencies.
- Jayka Noelle was constantly in front of the camera as she was a child model for several national commercials. She participated in the audition as a child model for the American retailer The Children's Place. However, her big break and moment in the spotlight came when she appeared in the video ‘Kids React to Harlem Shake’ in the first series of The Fine Bros' React series. The reactors in this series are those below 14 years of age. Once she graduated, she started appearing in the ‘Teens React’ series. Her first appearance under this new segment was in the video ‘Teens vs. Food – Cow Hearts’. She next appeared in the ‘Try Not to Sing’ Challenge. This was particularly interesting because Jayka loves singing along to everything.
- From 2013 to 2016, she has appeared in over 60 of such videos and this has made her immensely popular with the crowd.
- Apart from her appearances for the React series, she also participated in one of the NoH8 campaigns. She posed for a picture alongside Skai Jackson, who is her best friend. They had the sticker ‘No H8’ on their faces and a tape across their mouths as part of this campaign.
- Presently, she is represented by the LA Talent and AKA Talent agencies.
- Jayka Noelle was born in Los Angeles, California on 16 November 2002. Her mother, Kae, usually accompanied her to the auditions. She began modeling at a very young age and started participating in several auditions. She also loves skating and is a competitive figure skater. Her coach recommended that she learn to act and she soon enrolled in an acting class with 3-2-1- Acting Studios and loved it so much that she didn’t want to stop. She is currently studying and constantly posts photographs of her schedules as well. She is great pals with the TV actress Skai Jackson.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed