Iris Ferrari Bio
Iris Ferrari is an Italian YouTuber and TikTok star. She is widely popular among the youngsters, thanks to her prominent presence on various social media platforms. She has been consistently ranked in the top 5 among the Italian users of TikTok. She has also started a self-titled YouTube channel and has amassed an impressive number of subscribersIris has garnered over a million followers on her Instagram account, a decent number of subscribers on Twitter, and an equally remarkable number of followers on Facebook. The daughter of a renowned Italian journalist and writer, Iris is also a writer herself and has already published her first book, an autobiography, which has become a hit.
- Iris Ferrari started her self-titled YouTube channel on June 9, 2014, and has garnered almost 600k subscribers and over 50 million views as of November 2018. She uses her channel to post personal stories, beauty-related videos, and challenges. Iris received positive response from the viewers from the very beginning. In the initial videos on her channel, her mom and friends were frequently seen. In the first video, she is seen interviewing her mother, to check how well she knows her. While she looked a little awkward in the first video, she now looks more confident and at ease, four years down the lane. The channel started gaining attention from the day of the very first post. As of now, many of her videos have surpassed the mark of 1 million views; these include ‘Reagiamo Ai Vecchi Musical.ly Di Luciano Spinelli,’ ‘Musical.ly Compilation #1,’ and ‘Le Mie Cover Per IPhone 6s.’Recommended Lists:
- In 2016, she started uploading a series of videos on musical.ly (now TikTok) themes. In these videos, she discussed how to create content for musical.ly, how to make audios, how to use tags, and many other musical.ly-related topics. Soon, these videos started receiving overwhelming response from the viewers.Recommended Lists:
- In February 2017, she was signed by the company, NewCo Management, for participating in ‘meet and greet’ events across the country. The first event, which was attended by 2000 people, was held in Piazza Duomo in Milan. Since then, she has been part of many such events.
- In February 2018, this multi-talented teenager published her autobiography titled ‘Una di voi’, which means ‘One of You’. Published by Mondadori Electa, the book sold over 1000 copies in the first week, proving to be an incredible success. It has already become one of the highest ranking books by teenagers in Italy. In the book, Iris has narrated her life stories and has talked about her journey as a social media star. Critics point out that the book is selling not because of the content but because of her rising popularity on various social media platforms.
- Iris Ferrari was born on February 15, 2003, in Milan, Italy. Her mother is Roberta Ferrari, who is a well-known Italian journalist and a writer. She not only runs a website but has also published a book ‘Lions Camp at Home?’ Iris attends a high school in Milan.
Iris Ferrari Fans Also Viewed