Georgina Rodríguez Biography
Boyfriend: Cristiano Ronaldo
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Born in: Jaca
Famous as: Model, Girlfriend of Cristiano Ronaldo
father: Jorge Rodríguez
mother: Ana María Hernández
Georgina Rodríguez is a Spanish model who is best known as the partner of Portuguese professional footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. The couple has been together for about two years and shares an infant daughter named Alana Martina. Rodríguez, who is pursuing a career in modeling, is also a trained dancer. Thanks to her high-profile relationship, as well as her modeling work, she has managed to gain over 7.4 million followers to her Instagram profile. She recently featured on the cover of the Spanish 'Women's Health' magazine's July-August 2018 issue and had a photoshoot for 'Harper's Bazaar' Spain's July 2018 issue. She has also appeared on the covers of several other magazines in the past, including 'VIP Magazine' (Portugal), 'LOVE Magazine' (Spain), 'Nova Gente Magazine' (Portugal), 'Lux Magazine' (Portugal) and 'Diva E Donna Magazine' (Italy).
- Georgina Rodríguez began her career as a waitress back in her hometown during her teenage days. She then became an au pair for a family with which she moved to Bristol, England. She later started working as a shop assistant in the Gucci store in Madrid. While she lived a quiet life throughout most of her early career, it all changed after she was spotted with former Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo. The couple drew attention to themselves with their regular outing together, and within a few months, she rose from just another rumored love interest of the footballer to his official girlfriend. If reports are to be believed, she is keen on utilizing her newfound fame to establish herself as a model.
- Georgina Rodríguez was born on January 27, 1995 in Jaca, a city in northeastern Spain to Ana Maria Hernandez and Jorge Rodriguez. She studied English in London. She is reportedly a talented dancer who took dance classes as well.
- Georgina Rodríguez was first spotted alongside Cristiano Ronaldo in late 2016, when the star footballer was still playing for the renowned Spanish football club Real Madrid. It is believed that the two first met in the VIP area of a Dolce & Gabbana event. The two were subsequently seen together out on romantic dates a number of times which sparked rumors about their relationship status. In November 2016, they were captured walking arm-in-arm near Disneyland Paris during which they didn't shy away from public display of affection either. Interestingly, Ronaldo had put on a cap, sunglasses and a wig to disguise himself, but he still failed to trick the Italian magazine 'Chi' which identified him correctly.
- Soon after, Georgina Rodríguez began attending Real Madrid matches and also appeared at several award ceremonies, including 'The Best FIFA Football Awards', where she accompanied Cristiano Ronaldo, his mother and his son Ronaldo Jr. While neither of the couple made any official statement on their relationship either to the media or on the internet, their increasing intimacy was already evident with each passing month. In fact, by the time Ronaldo officially announced her pregnancy during an interview with Spanish news outlet 'El Mundo', tabloids were already high on rumors about the same. In November 2017, after being together for about a year, the couple welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Alana Martina, which Ronaldo announced via an image post also featuring him, the new mother and his eldest child. She also acts as a mother figure to his son Ronaldo Jr., and his twins Eva and Mateo.
- Cristiano Ronaldo, who had previously dated Russian model, Irina Shayk, for almost five years, parted ways with her in January 2015, nearly two years before dating Rodríguez. However, he was linked to several other women in the meantime, even though none of those seemed serious relationships.
- Georgina Rodríguez was inadvertently dragged into a controversy after her boyfriend, Cristiano Ronaldo, was accused of sexual assault by American model, Kathryn Mayorga,. She claimed that he had taken her into a bedroom and attacked her during the encounter at a Las Vegas hotel in June 2009. He had reportedly agreed to pay her £287,000 in 2010 for not pressing legal charges. However, in the wake of the #MeToo movement, she decided to join several other sexual abuse victims and tell her story. Ronaldo has since then issued a statement claiming that the accusations were nothing but 'fake news'. As the mother of his child, Rodríguez's input on the accusations was highly sought after by tabloids and news outlets. She finally made an Instagram post to show her support without directly addressing the issue. She posted an image of herself with the comment, "You always transform the obstacles that are put in your way into impulse and strength to show how great you are."
How To Cite
People Also Viewed