Erinn Bartlett Biography
Sun Sign: Pisces
Also Known As: Erinn Anne Bartlett
Born in: Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Famous as: Actress
Spouse/Ex-: Oliver Hudson (m. 2006)
father: Brooks Bartlett
mother: Anne Bartlett
children: Bodhi Hawn Hudson, Rio Hudson, Wilder Brooks Hudson
U.S. State: Massachusetts
education: Ithaca College
Erinn Bartlett is an American actress known for appearing in the movies ‘The Benchwarmers’, ‘Raising Helen’ and ‘Shallow Hal’. She has also participated in the Miss Teen USA pageant and was once a model. As a young woman, she studied at Ithaca College in New York. She was athletic and was engaged in a number of sports like lacrosse. She eventually moved to Los Angeles to try her hand at acting. She has been married to actor Oliver Hudson since 2006. A mother of three, Bartlett is an extremely hardworking lady who efficiently balances her acting career with her responsibilities as a wife and a mother. As a wife, she has always played a vital role in her husband’s professional success and encourages him to further pursue his ambitions. This American beauty is a role model for many women, both outside and inside the film industry.
- In 1989, Bartlett participated in the Miss Massachusetts Teen USA pageant and eventually emerged the first runner-up. She then won the title of Miss Massachusetts Teen USA in 1991 and went on to represent Massachusetts in the Miss Teen USA 1991 pageant held in Biloxi, Mississippi, in August that year.
- Erinn Bartlett made her acting debut in 1999 with the horror film ‘Deep Blue Sea’. The following year, she appeared in the films ‘Little Nicky’, ‘Buying the Cow’ and ‘The In Crowd’. She next had a role in the romantic comedy film ‘Shallow Hal’. In 2002, Bartlett got featured in the episode "Motherhunt" of the television series ‘A Nero Wolfe Mystery’. The same year, she appeared in the romantic dark comedy flick ‘Pumpkin’ as well as in the comedy movie ‘100 Women’. After this, the actress starred in an episode of ‘Charmed’. She played roles in the comedy-drama movies ‘The Last Run’ and ‘Raising Helen’.
- She appeared alongside Jennifer Aniston, Shirley MacLaine, Kevin Costner and Mark Ruffalo in Rob Reiner’s ‘Rumor Has It…’ in 2005. In the year 2006, Bartlett made guest appearances in an episode each of the series ‘How I Met Your Mother’ and ‘Four Kings’. That year, she also featured in the sports-comedy film ‘The Benchwarmers’. In 2007, she guest-starred as Madeline Torrance in ‘NCIS.’ A year later, the actress played Nikki in the episode "Pilot" of ‘Unhitched’. She had a minor role in the series ‘Rules of Engagement’ in an episode titled "Fountain of Youth" in 2013.
- Erinn Bartlett was born on February 26, 1973 in Longmeadow, Massachusetts, USA to Anne and Brooks Bartlett. She studied at Ithaca College and graduated with a degree in communication.
- She became engaged to actor Oliver Hudson, son of Bill Hudson and Goldie Hawn, in February 2004. Two years later, the couple married as per Buddhist tradition. The couple had their first child, son Wilder Brooks Hudson, on August 23, 2007. Bartlett gave birth to their second child, son Bodhi Hawn Hudson, in March 2010. They had their third child, daughter Rio Laura Hudson, in 2013. Bartlett is the sister-in-law of Wyatt Russell and Kate Hudson. She is best friends with model cum actress Jackie Sandler.
- Bartlett’s engagement ring, made by the popular Los Angeles jeweler Neil Lane, ended up being too big for her. However, the actress initially wore it with a tape band before finally getting it resized.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed