Erin Sanders Biography
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Also Known As: Erin Zariah Sanders
Born in: Santa Monica, California, U.S
Famous as: Actress
father: Marc Sanders
mother: Kathy Silbert-Sanders
U.S. State: California
City: Santa Monica, California
Erin Sanders is an American actress who gained popularity after starring in the role of Quinn Pensky on the Nickelodeon TV series ‘Zoey 101’ and as Eden Baldwin on ‘The Young and the Restless’. Erin has been part of some of the top-rated shows on television, such as ‘8 Simple Rules’, ‘Mad Men’, ‘Castle’, ‘The Mentalist’, and ‘Melissa & Joey’. Her portrayal of Camille on Nicklodeon series ‘Big Time Rush’ was highly appreciated. But the talented actress is not limited to her acting endeavors. She is equally active on social media and has substantial following on Instagram and Twitter. She uses her accounts to showcase her lifestyle which includes traveling, yoga, climbing, and fashion. The actress also describes herself as someone who often falls asleep on her couch and wakes up in the middle of the night to get a complete 11-step skincare routine done. Erin is also credited to have sold over 13000 ‘Girl Scouts Cookie’ boxes in her career.
- Erin Sanders was selling ‘Girl Scouts’ cookies when she was noticed by an agent at a very young age. She was first seen in the short ‘Act of Love’ (2001). She started landing more roles and was seen in TV shows like ‘Apple Valley Knights’ and ‘American Dreams’ in 2002. In 2003, she was cast on shows like ‘Judging Amy’, ‘Carnivàle’, ‘Strong Medicine’ and was also nominated for the ‘Young Artist Award’ for the movie ‘Never Never’.
- The year 2005 turned out to be her breakthrough year as, after starring on ‘8 Simple Rules’, Erin landed the lead role of ‘Queen Pensky’ in ‘Zoey 101’ (2005–2008). Her performance on the show won her the ‘Young Artist Award’ in 2006, 2007, and 2008. CBS then cast her in the soap opera ‘The Young and the Restless’ in the regular role of Eden Baldwin. The role won her another ‘Young Artist Award’ in 2009, for ‘Best Performance in a TV Series – Recurring Young Actress’.
- Her next big role came in ‘Big Time Rush’ (2009–2013), as Camille Roberts. The role had been created specifically with her in mind by Nickelodeon creator Scott Fellows. Her portrayal as an aspiring method actress, who often becomes the character she is playing, earned Erin two wins at the ‘Young Artist Awards’ in 2011 and 2013 again.
- Her performance on TV shows like ‘Weeds’ and ‘Mad Men’ in 2009, ‘The Mentalist’ (2010), ‘CSI Miami’ (2011), ‘The Fresh Beat Band’ (2012), and ‘Pair of Kings’ (2012-2013) was highly appreciated. In 2014, she had a recurring role on ‘Mellissa & Joey’ and also starred in the feature film ‘Guilty at 17’. Her movie ‘Limelight’ was released in September 2017, at the Burbank International Film Festival to positive reviews.
- Erin Sanders was born on January 19, 1991, in Santa Monica California to Marc Sanders and Kathy Silbert-Sanders. She was dating actor Matthew Underwood from 2008 until 2010. Currently, she is in a relationship with DJ/Producer Adam Johan. Besides her acting career, Erin is also an avid Yoga practitioner and teacher having been named the ‘Yoga Digest Warrior’ in 2015 and 2016. She is also an expert climber often spending time at the Hollywood Boulders gym in Los Angeles, California. She also believes in giving back to the community and is associated with the ‘Girl Scouts’ organization.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed