Danny Edge Bio
Danny Edge is a rising YouTuber, Viner, and even a musician that has his fans on their knees every time he comes on-screen. From being that YouTuber with an insane sense of humor, to being an incredible singer and musician, to even enlightening his audience about sensitive topics, Danny is upping his game, video by video. And not just ‘YouTube’, Danny is also quite the star among his ‘Instagram’ followers—with posts and short clips about almost anything under the sun. With this kind of success at only 19 years of age, it is safe to say that he is definitely on his way to make it big on social media! And his second channel ‘ExclamationPointYT’ cannot miss the spotlight with the kind eccentric, over-the-top, and extremely amusing video content that he shares along with his friend. If you’re one among them that has never witnessed his magic, go on and drown in the goodness of all his videos!
- Danny Edge’s sense of humor and the gift of music was all that it took for him to find a spot in his followers’ hearts. Who can resist but binge watch random challenge videos and silly takes on different trending topics especially by a teen who can effortlessly make us laugh. And for Danny, his followers just keep rising by the day! Kick starting his social media journey through ‘Vine’, he soon found attention for his music-related talents that basically shot him to fame. With people flooding his account with praise and begging him to increase the number of uploads, Danny somehow felt that social media could be his perfect calling.Recommended Lists:
- Soon Danny took it a step further and created a ‘YouTube’ channel where he could showcase more of his enviable talents to a wider range of audience. A self-titled channel with almost 162,000 subscribers, Danny is seen in his real, authentic self, either taking up a silly challenge or speaking his loud, hilarious mind about random-yet-wise topics. From videos like ‘Marina Joyce isn’t okay’ to ‘Pranking YouTubers with song lyrics’ his transition from intense to humorous is spot on! Edge is also part of a duo called ‘ExclamationPointYT’ where he is seen taking over the channel along with his best friend, Paul Zimmer. This slightly more happening channel with tons of videos relating to their crazy eventful life is a big hit. The channel also caters to next-level challenges like ‘Snow challenge disaster’, and ‘Eat it or wear it’ which proves why the audience would skip anything to watch them!Recommended Lists:
- No matter how incredible Danny is, there will always be the haters, like the antagonists in movies, to break and crush good vibes. But instead to crumbling under the hate, Danny chose to speak out with positivity and took it all like a champ. In the video ‘Coming Out’, Danny basically responds to comments that called him names and labeled him as ‘gay’. Danny, however, brings to light the seriousness of the topic, and tells his viewers that being different from the rest is something worth embracing. And that no one should find names and labels like that as an offense. Pretty inspiring, Mr. Edge!
- Danny was once in the midst of a controversy where his video ‘A subscriber ripped out my piercing’ caused havoc among his audience. He later posted an ‘Instagram’ photo admitting that in fact no one is responsible for the ripped out eyebrow piercing, but it was rather his fault. Here he also addressed the issue of going MIA from social media, which actually caused quite a stir among the fans. Danny confessed that he was going through some down-lows in life and that he promises to never leave social media again.
- Daniel Joseph Edge was born in Annapolis, USA on December 28, 1997. Nothing much is known about his family life, but according to one of his videos, Danny mentions that he has six siblings. Dipping his toes into the world of music at the age of 2, Danny was already a pro at playing the piano, guitar and ukulele before the age 10. We sure hope Danny climbs that success ladder to greater heights!
Danny Edge Fans Also Viewed