Daniella Semaan Biography
Sun Sign: Gemini
Born in: Lebanon
Famous as: Cesc Fàbregas' Wife
Spouse/Ex-: Cesc Fàbregas (m. 2018), Elie Taktouk (m. 1998–2011)
siblings: Majd Semaan, Suzanna Semaan
children: Capri Fàbregas, Joseph Taktouk, Leonardo Fàbregas, Lia Fàbregas, Maria Taktouk
Daniella Semaan is a Lebanese model and the wife of Spanish football star Cesc Fàbregas. She has five children: three with Cesc and two from her previous marriage to real-estate tycoon Elie Taktouk. Daniella and Elie divorced after her illicit affair with the Spanish footballer was revealed. Her divorce from Elie was not amicable. Daniella and her present husband, Cesc, issued a court order for Elie to sell one of his properties. The sum offered by the bidding company, owned by Cesc, was a lot less than the actual price of the property. The case is now closed, and Daniella has received a hefty amount as her share in the property.
- Daniella was born on June 4, 1975, in Lebanon. She was raised in Lebanon, along with her five siblings: Romeo, Nazar, Majd, Suzanna, and Amir. Not much information is available regarding Daniella’s parents and her education.
- Daniella has made her mark as a model and has been featured on the covers of several fashion magazines. However, she has never revealed much about her career as a model.
- She is quite popular on 'Instagram,' where her posts have earned over 2 million followers.
- Daniella is married to Spanish footballer Cesc Fàbregas, who plays for the Spanish national team and 'Monaco FC.' He has also played for ‘Arsenal,’ ‘Barcelona,’ and ‘Chelsea.’ Their relationship began in 2011. They met for the first time at 'Nozomi,’ a Japanese restaurant in London's posh Knightsbridge area. Daniella was then married to her former husband, Elie Taktouk, and was a mother. In the restaurant, she was accompanied by her son Joseph, who is a huge football fan. Daniella approached Cesc for an autograph for Joseph. They later exchanged their phone numbers and began dating shortly after. However, some sources contradict this story and reveal that Daniella had carefully dropped a hand-written note with her number on it on Cesc’s table and walked away.
- Daniella and Cesc got married on May 15, 2018, after about 7 years of courtship. During their courtship period, they had three children: two daughters, Lia and Capri, and a son, Leonardo. The lavish wedding was held at the 'Cliveden House,' Taplow, UK. Daniella’s two children from her previous marriage, Maria and Joseph, also attended the wedding. All her three daughters were bridesmaids at the wedding.
- Daniella and Cesc later threw a post-wedding party at a luxurious villa located in Ibiza, one of the Balearic islands. The star-studded bash was attended by celebrities such as former 'Chelsea' captain John Terry and his wife, Toni, and Lionel Messi and his wife, Antonella Roccuzzo. Jordi Alba, Ethan Ampadu, Ross Barkley, and Davide Zappacosta were also present at the glamorous event.
- Daniella was earlier married to real-estate businessman Elie Taktouk. She had two children with him: Maria and Joseph. Daniella and Elie ended their marriage in 2011. Daniella’s illicit affair with Cesc, while still being married to Elie, was cited as the main reason for the divorce.
- Daniella and Elie’s marriage did not end in a peaceful manner. Both the parties made allegations on each other and framed each other in the media. Elli claimed that he did not have any idea about Daniella’s affair until he found out about it through a photograph published in a leading tabloid. He also revealed that Daniella was trying to conceive at the time she had begun dating Cesc.
- Elie accused Daniella of lying to a judge about Cesc not sponsoring her extravagant lifestyle. He further framed her as a gold-digger and hinted at a possibility that in the future, Daniella might leave Cesc, too, for money.
- Elie later received a court order to sell the home he shared with Daniella. He denied the order. To add to his miseries, a company, apparently owned by Cesc, offered £5.4 million for the property, which was a lot less than its actual cost. Nevertheless, Cesc and Daniella won the legal battle, and in the end, the Belgravia property was finally sold. Daniella received £1.4 million as her share in the property, which was also part of the alimony that she received from Elie.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed