Cyrus Dobre Bio
Sun Sign: Pisces
Also Known As: Cyrus DobreMofid
Born in: Hagerstown, Maryland
Famous as: YouTuber
Spouse/Ex-: Christina Dobre
father: Boz Mofid
mother: Aurelia Dobre
U.S. State: Maryland
education: South Hagerstown High School and University of Iowa
Cyrus Dobre is an American YouTube star who posts various kinds of entertaining videos on his collaborative channel which he runs with his three brothers. Their channel, ‘Dobre Brothers,’ is one of the most popular family channels on the platform. Run by four young men, the channel caters to an audience comprising of mostly teenagers and youngsters. The brothers upload a range of videos, including funny pranks, challenges, and personal vlogs. Cyrus is the oldest of the four Dobre brothers and is considered the most responsible one among the boys. His father is a gymnastics coach while his mother is a former gymnast; Cyrus himself is a trained gymnast. At present, he is married to fellow social media star, Christina.
- Cyrus Dobre and his three brothers started their channel ‘Dobre Brothers’ on 5 June 2017 and posted their first video titled ‘Why we are doing this..’ a few days later. The four brothers appeared on the video wearing white shirts and talked about their channel and the idea behind it. Since the launch of their channel, the brothers have uploaded several videos to date. The channel has over 5 million subscribers and some of the most popular videos have got as many as 18 million views.Recommended Lists:
- The most watched video on their channel is ‘The Best Day Ever!’, where he and his brother appear with two cubs. Later in the video, they go on a small boat and dive in the water! The video was uploaded on August 11, 2017, and to date, it has been viewed almost 20 million times. On September 30, 2017, they uploaded another video, ‘She Said Yes!,’ which is the second most viewed video on their channel with over 17 million views. The video starts with the brothers hanging out in a pool together. Later, they are shown proposing to random girls on street. The video turned out to be very funny and needless to say, their fans enjoyed it a lot! They uploaded a music video titled ‘No Fakes’, on November 11, 2017. This one too, has been viewed millions of times.
- The brothers post mostly comedic content and prank videos. Some of the most entertaining videos on their channel are ‘Crazy Dares at the Beach!’, ‘Our Puppy Got Him Lucky’, ‘She’s Not Our Real Mom?!’, ‘The Best Proposal in the World’, ‘Insane Gymnastic Challenge’, and ‘Our Mom was so Mad!’ They have several other popular videos on their channel as well: ‘Funny Helium Rap Battle’, ‘This Was Risky’, ‘Our New Baby Brother’, ‘We Caught Him’, ‘We Raced’, ‘He’s Not Our Real Brother’, ‘He Took Out His Wisdom Teeth’, and ‘Jake Paul Got What He Deserved’.
- It is evident from the growing popularity of the channel that the brothers have managed to mesmerize their audience with their amusing content. They use their social media pages to keep their fans informed about their upcoming videos and discuss the ones already uploaded.
- Cyrus Dobre was born in Hagerstown, Maryland, USA, on March 9, 1993. His mother, Aurelia Dobre, is a national-level gymnast and his father, Boz Mofid, is a gymnastics coach. Dobre has three brothers, Lucas, Darius, and Marcus Dobre, with who he makes his videos. He went to South Hagerstown High School and later enrolled at the University of Iowa from where he graduated with degrees in strategic communication and sociology.
- He began dating Christina in 2017 and married her a year later.
Cyrus Dobre Fans Also Viewed