Cody Herbinko Bio
Nick Name: Murderized
Girlfriend: Samantha Eklund (ex)
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Born in: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Famous as: Instagram Star
U.S. State: Pennsylvania
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Cody Herbinko is an American social media star who is known as 'murderized' on the internet. He gained popularity on various social media platforms including Instagram, Vine and Snapchat. He has attended many events over the past few years and went on tours with other internet stars. He was a special guest on 'The Boys Of Summer Tour 2015' and travelled to ten cities across the US, including San Francisco, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Dallas, Kansas City and Chicago. He performed at the events alongside other internet celebrities like Devin Hayes, Seth Bishop, Jake Webber, Triston Tyler and many more. He joined the PressPlay tour in January 2016 and travelled to Chicago, San Diego, Boston, and Toronto. On September 1, 2016, he appeared on a video on the YouTube channel of YouNow star Cody Ryle titled 'Ask Cody Q&A with Cody Herbinko'. He has a number of merchandise available via the online shopping portal 'redbubble.com', such as T-shirts, phones cases, poster, stickers, and more.
- Cody Herbinko first started using social media in the summer of 2013 after dropping out of school in his freshman year. He began getting new followers on his Instagram and Twitter accounts at a steady rate and reached a fan base of a few thousands soon. However, according to him, he was somehow overwhelmed by the hate he got on social media and decided to deactivate his accounts temporarily. He came back three months later with the new online alias 'murderized'. Interestingly, he is an avid gamer and had originally began posting gaming videos on his YouTube channel. However, he rose to fame for his posts on Instagram, Vine and Snapchat.You May LikeContinue Reading BelowOnline Alias
- Cody Herbinko chose the online alias 'murderized' after his return to social media following a three months break. While there have been several speculations among his fans regarding the story behind this username, according to him, there is not a story at all. He was looking for a 'cool' username and liked the word after learning it from a friend. He checked that the username was available to take and decided to use it for his Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and all his other social media profiles.Personal Life
- Cody Herbinko was born on February 11, 1999 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He lives in a tight-knit family with his mother, his brother and his grandparents. For seven years, he lived with his grandparents, who live across the street from their house. His mother is very supportive of his social media activities and often acts as his manager. Interestingly, he doesn't like travelling and is shy, but still attends various events across the country to make his fans happy. Asked what he would have been if not a social media star, he answered that he would probably work in a saloon.Relationships
- Cody Herbinko began dating Samantha Eklund, also from Pittsburgh, in 2015. They often appeared together on posts on each other's social media, including Instagram, Vine and Snapchat. He helped her gain popularity thanks to his loyal fan base, following which she created her own YouTube channel and began posting vlogs, shopping hauls, makeup and beauty related videos. He featured on a vlog video on her channel on July 25, 2016 titled 'NYC Vlog', in which the two could be seen travelling around New York City for shopping and sightseeing while celebrating her 16th birthday which came earlier that month. They broke up in 2017.Controversies & Scandals
- Cody Herbinko has courted controversy from the very beginning of his online fame. His high school experience was turbulent as he dropped out of public school while in the ninth grade. He mentioned that a lot of his peers from school thought that he had died. He completed his 10th grade from a cyber school and returned to regular school for his junior year. By this time he had become quite popular by his online alias 'murderized', but became the target of bullying by other students. To make things worse, once when he told his fans to "squad up", his school principal thought it was a threat and called him to his office, which ended up him being suspended for a few days. However, some anonymous posts on his social media claimed that the reason behind his suspension was different.
Cody Herbinko Fans Also Viewed