Chelsea Kane Biography
Sun Sign: Virgo
Also Known As: Chelsea Kane Staub, Chelsea Staub
Born in: Phoenix, Arizona
Famous as: Actress
father: John Staub
mother: Becky Staub
U.S. State: Arizona
City: Phoenix, Arizona
education: Saguaro High School
Chelsea Kane Staub, known professionally as Chelsea Kane, is an American actress best recognized for playing Stella Malone on Disney Channel’s TV series ‘Jonas’ and Riley Perrin in the sitcom ‘Baby Daddy.’ Born in Phoenix, Arizona, Kane stepped into Hollywood at a very young age. She starred in a Travelodge commercial at the age of eight and then went on to make her professional acting debut in 2001 with a short film. Since then, the actress has appeared in plenty of small and big screen projects. She has also appeared in the music video for "Chelsea," a song that is inspired by her. On a personal note, Kane is the only daughter of her parents. Ambitious from a young age, she proceeded to pursue a career in the show business with her parents’ support. She is multitalented and is blessed with a sweet voice besides incredible acting skills.
- Chelsea Kane made her professional debut in the 2001 short movie ‘Failure of Pamela Salt’. Then in 2004, she guest-starred in the TV series ‘Cracking Up, Listen Up’ as well as in the direct-to-video flick ‘Arizona Summer’. Three years later, she had her first theatrical film role in ‘Bratz,’ playing the film's antagonist Meredith Baxter Dimly. In 2008, Kane played Stephanie Jameson in the Disney Channel original movie, ‘Minutemen.’ That year, she also got featured in the TV dramas ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’, ‘The Bill Engvall Show’, ‘Disney Channel Games’ and ‘Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream’.
- She was cast as Stella Malone in Disney Channel original series ‘Jonas’ in 2009. In 2010, Kane began playing the voice role of Bea Goldfishberg in the animated series ‘Fish Hooks’. That year, she also appeared in the Disney Channel original film ‘Starstruck.’ After this, she went on to participate in the reality dance competition ‘Dancing with the Stars’ in 2011. The same year, the American actress appeared in the web series ‘The Homes’. From 2012 to 2017, she played the main role of Riley Perrin in the series ‘Baby Daddy.’ During this time, Kane also had roles in the series ‘One Tree Hill’ and the film ‘Lovestruck: The Musical.’ In 2018, she began voicing Jen Sanders in ‘Hot Streets.’
- Till date, Kane has also appeared in a number of music videos. In 2009, she appeared in The Summer Set’s video for the song "Chelsea". Two years later, she did the music video for "Hotwire". Kane, who is also a singer by profession, released the singles, “It's All About Me" and "Fabulous," which were featured in the soundtrack for the movie ‘Bratz.’
- Chelsea Kane was born on September 15, 1988 in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. She is the only child of her parents, John and Becky Staub. She attended Saguaro High School.
- She worked at Valley Youth Theatre during the early days of her career. She has earned three Teen Choice Award nominations till date. The Summer Set’s song "Chelsea" was written for her by the band's lead vocalist before they started dating.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed