Cameron Boyce Biography
Died At Age: 20
Sun Sign: Gemini
Born in: Los Angeles, California, United States
Famous as: Actor, Dancer
father: Victor Boyce
mother: Libby Boyce
siblings: Maya Boyce
place of death: Los Angeles, California
U.S. State: California
City: Los Angeles
education: Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies
Cameron Boyce was an American actor and dancer famous for playing the roles “Luke Ross” on Disney comedy show ‘Jessie’ and "Conor" on Disney XD live-action comedy series ‘Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything’. His first television break was in May 2008 when he appeared on the music video "That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)" for the American rock band "Panic! at the Disco" where he played the child version of the guitarist Ryan Ross. He got his first major role on TV in July 2008 on the nighttime soap opera ‘General Hospital: Night Shift’, appearing on seven episodes of the show. In August 2008, he landed his first feature film role in the horror film ‘Mirrors’. The same year, he also appeared in the mystery thriller movie ‘Eagle Eye’. He played the role of Keith Feder, the spoiled son of Adam Sandler, in the 2010 comedy film ‘Grown Ups’. He reprised his role of Keith Feder in the sequel ‘Grown Ups 2’, released in 2013. He portrayed the role of Carlos in the Disney Channel Original musical film ‘Descendants’, where he got a chance to show his impressive dance moves.
- At the age of 7, Cameron started his modeling career, appearing in the Disney Store catalogue. Since then, he has been featured in numerous print advertisements and also appeared in more than 20 commercials. In 2008, he debuted both on TV and films in a few months' gap. The role of "Luke Ross" in ‘Jessie’, for which Cameron is most popular, was originally perceived as a Korean boy named ‘Hiro’. However, the casting directors were so impressed with him during the audition that they decided to give the role to him and recreated the character keeping him in mind. A fan favorite of the Jessie show, Cameron, got to reunite with his on-screen siblings on the sets of BUNK'D. He reprised the role of Luke Ross and appeared on two episodes of the show in 2016. He appeared as a guest on many TV shows like ‘Good Luck Charlie’ and ‘Code Black’. He was initially introduced to the entertainment industry as a dancer. In 2010, he appeared in the web dance series ‘The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers’. Cameron was one of the featured dancers in a Royal Wedding tribute on ABC's ‘Dancing with the Stars’. He was a featured dancer on the Disney Channel series ‘Shake It Up’.
- Cameron believed in hard work and achieved a lot in the entertainment industry. An entertainer since childhood, he discovered his love for performing when he learned to dance. He once said that he has been dancing for as long as he can remember, and he funnels his energy and spirit through dancing. A passionate dancer, he was trained in many dance styles, including hip-hop, modern, jazz, tap and ballet. However, break dancing was his favorite, and he even formed a dance crew, "X Mob", along with four of his friends.
- Cameron Boyce was born on May 28, 1999, in Los Angeles, California. He was of mixed ethnicity. His father Victor Boyce is an African American and his mother Libby Boyce is Jewish. He lived in Los Angeles with his parents and younger sister Maya. He had a pet dog named Cienna. Cameron's maternal grandmother, Jo Ann (Allen) Boyce, is one of "The Clinton 12", the twelve African American teens who were the first students to attend a desegregated southern public school, Clinton High School, in 1956. During the celebration of Black History Month, Cameron was featured on Disney’s featurette ‘Be Inspired’ where he talked about his personal connection to the historic event.
- Cameron Boyce passed away on July 6, 2019, in his sleep after suffering a seizure. His death was linked to epilepsy.
Cameron Boyce Movies
1. Eagle Eye (2008)
(Mystery, Thriller, Action)
2. Grown Ups (2010)
3. Mirrors (2008)
4. Grown Ups 2 (2013)
5. Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer (2011)
How To Cite
People Also Viewed