Sun Sign: Taurus
Also Known As: Brittany Anne Snow
Born in: Tampa, Florida, U.S.
Famous as: Actress
father: John Snow
siblings: Holly, John Jr.
U.S. State: Florida
City: Tampa, Florida
education: Gaither High School (Tampa)
Think of Britanny Snow and a picture of Susan ‘Daisy’ Lemay, Amber Von Tussle or Chloe Beale comes to your mind. Brittany is a person who has taken everything in her stride, be it anorexia, or body dysmorphia or defending friends in a bad situation. Britt is very active and vocal about issues concerning college students that makes her stand out as a better person, who wants everyone to lead a better life. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration in 2015 presented Brittany with the Special Recognition Voice Award for focusing on mental health issues. The actor also started her own production company in 2015. She overcame all obstacles to reach where she is today. She got recognition from all corners and the opportunity to appear on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. Britts fan following tells the tale of her popularity. She has attained 1.8 million followers on Instagram and 755K on Twitter.
- The American actor and singer got a big break in her career in 1998 with the daytime soap opera ‘Guiding Light’ which was aired on CBS television. Brittany played the role of Susan ‘Daisy’ Lemay from 1998 to 2002, which fetched her Young Artist Award for Best Young Actress. Guiding Light is the longest-running drama in American broadcasting history. Thereafter Brittany acted in another drama series called ‘American Dreams’ broadcast on the NBC network in 2002, which again brought her laurels for portraying Meg Pryor. For this role she was nominated for the Young Artist Award and three Teen Choice Awards. Brittany played the role of Chloe Beale in the highest-grossing music comedy film of all-time- ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ in 2015 and also in ‘Pitch Perfect’ in 2012. She is set to play the role of Chloe in ‘Pitch Perfect 3’, to be released in 2017. Britt appeared in a print ad for the Burdines department store when she was all of three, and, thus began her career. Though ‘Whisper of the Heart’ (1995) was the first movie she did by lending her voice, she made her acting debut at the age of 19 with ‘The Pacifier’ opposite Vin Diesel in 2005. The list of roles and movies that Brittany has done include ‘The Vicious Kind’ (2009), Donna Keppel in ‘Prom Night’ (2008), Amber Von Tussle in ‘Hairspray (2007), and ‘John Tucker Must Die’ (2006). ‘Harry's Law’ (2011) and ‘Nip/Tuck’ (2005) are the other television shows that Britt has done.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowWhat Makes Brittany Snow So Special
- To discourage bullying in schools the Pitch Perfect star collaborated to start the ‘Love is Louder’ movement. Realizing the importance of both mental and physical health she became actively associated with ‘The Jed Foundation’, which focuses on encouraging college students to maintain good mental health.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Beyond Fame
- Good health is something that has eluded the blue-eyed lass for most of her life. She suffered from anorexia, bulimia, and body dysmorphia. There are rumors that the Pitch Perfect actor is dating Andrew Jenks presently. Britt took the side of her friend and Hairspray costar Nikki Blonsky after she got arrested for alleged assault at the Caribbean airport.Behind The Curtains
- She was born and grew up in Tampa, Florida. The actor’s parents are Cinda and John Snow and her siblings are half-brother John, Jr. and half-sister, Holly. She went to the Gaither High School in Tampa. In 2012, Britt dated actor Tyler Hoechlin but the relationship did not last long. Brittany Snow has been in relationships with musician William Tell, Ryan Rottman, Josh Henderson and Michael Johnson, and Evan Ross.
1. Pitch Perfect (2012)
(Romance, Music, Comedy)
2. The Vicious Kind (2009)
3. Hairspray (2007)
(Family, Drama, Music, Romance, Comedy, Musical)
4. Janie Jones (2010)
(Biography, Music, Drama)
5. Pitch Perfect 2 (2015)
6. Pitch Perfect 3 (2017)
7. Someone Great (2019)
8. John Tucker Must Die (2006)
AwardsMTV Movie & TV Awards
2013 Best Musical Moment Pitch Perfect (2012)
How To CiteArticle Title- Brittany Snow BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/brittany-snow-29786.phpLast Updated- January 09, 2018
People Also Viewed