Briana Jungwirth Biography
Briana Jungwirth is an American stylist who is best known as the mother of the first child of One Direction band-member and 'The X Factor' star, Louis Tomlinson. She reportedly works on California fashion shoots. Despite her relationship with the 1D star, she apparently is not a huge fan of the boy band as she had been to only one of their shows prior to meeting him. While her relationship with Tomlinson was short-lived, she dominated the pages of tabloids ever since due to several controversies, including her legal battle over the custody of her son, her Twitter tiff with Tomlinson’s new girlfriend, Dannielle Campbell, as well as her another short-lived romance with American singer Jayk Purdy and for subsequently venting her frustration on social media after the relationship ended abruptly.
- Briana Jungwirth shot to fame after news of her becoming pregnant with Louis Tomlinson's first child became public in July 2015. She dated Tomlinson briefly in April that year, and the two were first spotted together leaving The Argyle club in Los Angeles on May 4. At the time of the revelation, she had reportedly separated from him and was staying at a hotel paid by the singer. Described as strong but shy, she tried her best to stay away from limelight in the initial days and had a hard time coping with paparazzi.
- Briana Jungwirth was introduced to Louis Tomlinson by a common friend in April 2015, following which they had a brief romance. Their relationship became public after he broke up from his long-time girlfriend Eleanor Calder. In autumn that year, the news of her pregnancy was also revealed. She gave birth to son Freddie Reign on January 21, 2016, in Los Angeles. Because Briana did not want children, her religious family dubbed the baby a miracle child as his birth restored their faith in religion.
- The rift between her and Louis Tomlinson became public in July 2016, when she lashed out at his new girlfriend Dannielle Campbell on Twitter for trying to be her son's mother after pictures of Dannielle holding Freddie were published on tabloids. Tomlinson criticized her for attacking his girlfriend and asked her to keep his son off social media. Briana then stopped Tomlinson from seeing their child, which prompted him to take legal action and started a vicious custody battle. They later reached a temporary settlement which allowed Tomlinson access to his son without the permission for overnight visits. He is believed to be seeking joint custody of their child. The two parents briefly reunited in January to celebrate their son's first birthday.
- While some fans of 1D speculated that she was desperate to get Tomlinson back, rumors of her dating singer and 'After Romeo’ band member Jayk Purdy started to do the rounds of social media after fans spotted them flirting on Twitter and Instagram. In October 2016, a friend of Jayk also shared pictures of them together at a concert. The same month, she posted on her Snapchat account pictures and videos of her and her family going out to dinner with Purdy, which confirmed their relationship status. However, the romance ended abruptly later that month when she ranted on Twitter about being 'played' by him. She was further criticized on social media for her failed relationships, but she fired back at haters stating they did not know her story.
- Briana Jungwirth, who has remained under tight scrutiny since her relationship with Louis Tomlinson was revealed, became the center of a strange controversy after some 1D fans suggested that her child is actually a doll. They also claimed that the star singer had faked his fatherhood. According to them, the 1D member staged the pregnancy in order to distract people’s attention from his rumored relationship with fellow band-mate Harry Styles. She was abused by fans of the band, to which she responded months later and asked them to respect the privacy of her child. However, after reports of her dating singer Jayk Purdy became public, fans of 1D once again lashed out at her claiming that she is an attention-seeking gold-digger who is using her relationships with the celebrities for money and to rise up the social ladder.
- Briana Jungwirth was born on January 26, 1992 in California, USA to Tammi Clark and Joe Jungwirth. Her mother, who is a former bikini model and actress, had appeared in an episode of the television series 'Baywatch'. Her father, a construction manager, separated from her mother when she was 10, and remarried singer-songwriter Karen Lawrence in 2007. She reportedly graduated from Agoura High School in 2010. She currently lives in Los Angeles with her son, her mother, stepbrother Brett Clark and her younger brother Austin.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed