Brandon Ryan Rowland Bio
Sun Sign: Virgo
Also Known As: Brandon
Born in: Arizona, USA
Famous as: Instagram star, YouNow star, TikTok (Musical.ly) & Vine personality, model.
U.S. State: Arizona
Age isn’t a hurdle when it comes to fame, and Brandon reiterates this fact. At the age of 14 this young teen is ripping the internet in all the right ways. With the support of his elder sibling, the sensational Hunter Rowland, Brandon is driving the internet nuts with his creative videos. His pleasing and absolutely adorable innocence reflects in his deep brown eyes. He has accumulated 1.5 million followers on Instagram and 388K followers on Twitter. Brandon was a guest at the ‘VidCon’ social media event at California and he is also a part of 2016 Magcon Tour. Brandon is well known and collaborates on his videos with many other internet sensations. The talent possessed by this witty and good-looking boy makes him an aspiring model and entertainer. Brandon is also famous on YouNow and Vine, where he diligently posts videos weekly. Pointless to say, he is an all-rounder—that is evident in his Musical.ly (now known as TikTok) videos that he can dance as well, and you still need to hear more? Well, he has a good ear for music and plays the guitar like a pro.
- Brandon acquainted himself with social media sites like Vine and YouNow initially. Before he became famous, he used to learn guitar and take dance lessons with his brother. At a dance studio Brandon and his brother would choreograph dance routines. It was while they were in Vegas that one of the videos with the two brothers dancing went viral and it gathered over 4 million views in a couple of days. That was Brandon’s ‘leap of faith’—nothing could get in his way after that. He soon had millions of followers on YouNow and they spilled over to Instagram and other sites. Known for his comic sense and timing, he has stormed the internet with his highly creative content in all his videos whether it be on YouTube, TikTok or Vine. Brandon posts ‘Vines’ once a week that he shoots along with his siblings Hunter and Ashton. His videos tagged as ‘#DontjudgeMeChallenge’ has earned him a lot of credit.Recommended Lists:
- Grabbing all the attention in his early teens. Brandon is a show stopper. He is loved by all women- teenagers who are his diehard fans and who hope to be his girlfriend some day and women who wish to have a talented son like him. He is friendly and calm, he is always glued to his siblings and thus he is very family-oriented. He is a large hearted boy, at such a young age he bears the principles of humanitarianism. He is involved in community service projects like donating time and clothes to the needy at Phoenix’s New Haven Shelter. Hardworking and smart, he has shown plenty of dedication toward his fans and constantly strives to bring a smile on their faces with his new uploads. He takes inspiration from his elder brother, Hunter who has been cardinal in setting the stage for Brandon.Recommended Lists:
- Brandon has taken guitar lessons; he is keen on learning music and is often heard humming tunes in his videos. He is an animal lover and has a cat and dog along with a few love birds at home. He is athletic and loves dancing. You might catch him doing a jig out of the blue when filming his videos. He is very down to earth; he loves to hang out with his friends and is spotted musing with his brothers.
- Brandon was born in Florida to Christine Rowland who is a model and entrepreneur. His mother is his pillar of strength; she has taught him a lot of values in life. His elder sibling Hunter, has already created a name for himself in social media but more than a brother he has become Brandon’s idol. His younger brother Ashton Rowland is also making it big on the internet. The three siblings seem to have hit all the right cords in social media, be it for their style, wit or expressions and their love and support for each other is as solid as rock. He also has a half-sister named Alexa Gebhardt. Brandon isn’t dating anyone, he is single and is shy when some of his girl fans express their admiration, but more than just a fondness for his fans, he doesn’t show any form of interest in making a girlfriend. Well that is very wise of him, as this is the right time for him to cash in on his popularity and establish a career.
- Brandon found himself a fan in the famous brand, Calvin Klein that sent him several Calvin Klein products as a gift.
Brandon Ryan Rowland Fans Also Viewed