Nick Name: Baby, B-32
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Also Known As: Bryan Christopher Williams
Born in: New Orleans, Louisiana
Famous as: Rapper
Spouse/Ex-: Diana Levy
mother: Ms. Gladys
children: Bria (daughter), Bryan Jr. (son)
U.S. State: Louisiana
City: New Orleans, Louisiana
Founder/Co-Founder: Cash Money Records
Birdman, born as Bryan Christopher Williams, is an American rapper, entrepreneur, and record producer. He is the public face and co-founder of Cash Money Records as well as a member of the hip hop duo, Big Tymers. Till date, Birdman has released four solo studio albums, two mixtapes, one collaborative album, twenty-three music videos and forty-eight singles (including seven promotional singles and twenty-three as a featured artist). The American artist is also reputed for contributing to ‘Young Money Cash Money Billionaires’ or YMCMB. The rapper is also an entrepreneur. Very few people know that Birdman owns an oil and gas exploration company. He also runs a merchandise line. On a personal note, the rapper cum entrepreneur is a loving husband and father of two kids. He loves to spend his spare time with his family. Birdman, who is active on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, has millions of fans on these social networking sites.
- In 1998, Birdman formed the duo Big Tymers with DJ/producer Mannie Fresh. The duo released their debut album ‘How Ya Luv That’ in 1998 which was followed by ‘I Got That Work’ and ‘Hood Rich’ in 2000 and 2002 respectively. Soon after this, Birdman came out with his first solo studio album titled ‘Birdman’. Then in 2005, Fresh left the group and Big Tymers broke up.
- Birdman then released his second solo album titled ‘Fast Money’ on June 21, 2005. The following year, Birdman collaborated with Lil Wayne for their album ‘Like Father, Like Son’. The album spawned two singles titled "Leather So Soft" and Stuntin' Like My Daddy" and was certified gold. On December 11, 2007, Birdman’s third solo album ‘5 * Stunna’ was released. This album included hit singles like "Pop Bottles", "100 Million" and "I Run This”.
- In 2009, his fourth album ‘Priceless’ came out. In 2013, Birdman, along with Rich Ross, released the mixtape titled ‘Rich Gang: Allstars’ featuring singles from artists of Rich Gang like "Love Me" by Lil Wayne featuring Future and Drake, "Bugatti" by Ace Hood featuring Ross and Future, "Started From the Bottom" by Drake and "Champions" by Kevin Rudolf featuring Birdman, Lil Wayne, and Fred Durst. The same year, the collaborative album ‘Rich Gang’ was also released.
- After this, Birdman released the track "Lifestyle" featuring Rich Homie Quan and Young Thug. He also came out with the second Rich Gang mix-tape titled ‘Rich Gang: Tha Tour Pt. 1’ in 2014. Two years later, the American artist worked with Jacquees on their mixtape ‘Lost At Sea’ which was released in May 2016.
- While living in the Magnolia Projects—a crime-ridden area—Birdman became involved in robberies and drug theft. At 18, he was arrested for drug possession and was sentenced to three years in the Elayn Hunt Correctional Center. There he served about 18 months before being acquitted of all charges. Then in 2007, he was again arrested for possessing marijuana.
- Birdman was born as Bryan Christopher Williams on February 15, 1969 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. He lost his mother when he was just two. His early years were very difficult. He grew up with his brother, Ronald, in crime-ridden Magnolia Projects in New Orleans. As a youngster he became involved in drug trade and even went to prison due to his participation in illegal activities. Eventually he decided to give up his life of crime and pursue music instead.
- The American singer got married to Diana Levy, a Venezuelan model, in 2012. The couple has a son, Bryan Jr., and a daughter, Bria.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed