Allie Haze Biography
Brittany Sturtevant, better known by her stage names Allie Haze and Brittany Joy, is an American adult film actress. At an early age, she began performing on stage, modelling, and competing in beauty pageants. In 2009, she joined the adult film industry because she thought it was the best way to get intimate with other women without actually investing herself in relationships. Two years later, she signed an exclusive contract with Vivid Entertainment and that partnership lasted a year, and after that, she became part of L.A. Direct Models until June 2015. From then onwards, she has represented herself. One of the biggest stars of an industry that annually generates about $4 billion in the US alone, Haze is a powerhouse who has found international fame and won multiple awards. In 2015, she collaborated with BuzzFeed on a video featuring relationship advice from adult movies' stars.
- Identifying herself as a lesbian, Allie Haze came to the industry looking for casual hook-ups with other women in June 2009. Her first scene was released three months later. Initially, it was hard for her religious family to accept her new profession but they eventually came around.
- Her original plan was to host a webcam show. She was trying to come up with a name that started with an ‘A’ so that it would show up first on search results. Furthermore, she had loved soccer since she was a child and Albany Alleycats had been her favourite team for years. All these culminated in her choosing “Allie” as her first name. As for Haze, it was the last name of her ex-fiancé.
- Over the course of her eight-year career, she has appeared in more than 200 videos. She debuted in ‘You’ve Been Busted 2’ in 2009. Some of her other important projects include ‘The Interns’ (2010), ‘Sinderella & Me’ (2011), ‘Overnight’ (2012), ‘Divorcees’ (2013), ‘Second Chances’ (2014), ‘Love, Lust & Longing’ (2015), ‘Anything He Desires’ (2016), and ‘Hot & Mean’ (2017).
- In 2011, she received the New Starlet Award at XRCO Awards and the Best New Starlet Award (Editor’s Choice) at NightMoves Awards.
- In 2012, she returned to XRCO Awards to bag the Cream Dream Award. In 2013, she was featured in Deborah Anderson's feature-length documentary film ‘Aroused’, along with other adlut movies' stars such as Lisa Ann, Belladonna, and Kayden Kross.
- Haze was chosen as Penthouse Pet of the Month in January 2014.
- In October 2015, Haze was invited by Kurt Ludwigsen, the former softball coach at Nyack College in New York, which is a fully accredited Christian college, to allegedly guide the players about “life.” The students were ostensibly dictated to have “Life sessions” with Haze and Ludwigsen later steered the conversation to focus predominantly on Haze’s sexual history. This, combined with Ludwigsen’s other outrageous behaviours, prompted the players to file lawsuits against him. Talking to ‘New York Post,’ Haze stated that she did not think anybody was offended by her presence, clarifying that her speech was primarily focused on female empowerment and relationships. In September 2016, Ludwigsen was sentenced to five years probation.
- Allie Haze was born on May 10, 1987, in San Bernardino, California. Raised in Redlands, California, she participated in several beauty contests, modelled for various brands, and was active in the local theatre scene. She used to babysit when she was still a school student before landing her first major job as a manager at Hogi Yogi.
- She got married at 18 and divorced at 20. Previously, she identified as a lesbian but later came out as a bisexual. Haze currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed