Alex Dorame Bio
Alex Dorame is an up-coming ‘YouTube’ star who has gained much hype and attention for her hair color and challenge video uploads. Sporting different vibrant hair color in almost every video, Alex has become an icon that the audience trusts with her hair dye techniques. From aqua-blue to bright pink, Alex has proved that she is no regular YouTuber but an eccentric and wild one! Though her channel mostly revolves around hair dye and makeover tutorials, Dorame’s list of amazing talents does not confine to just that. You will stand amazed at the incredible video content creativity Alex is blessed with! Her challenge videos are something you would have rarely ever witnessed—like ‘Taping things to our head’ and ‘Eating deodorant’. Needless to say, Alex certainly deserves all the praise coming her way for all the positivity and fun that her channel offers. Go on and delve into the amazingness Alex Dorame brings to the plate!
- Since a very young age, Alex Dorame had been fascinated with eccentric hair colors and the emo lifestyle. This led her to equip herself with the art of dying the hair and even getting herself a haircut. Spending almost all her waking time in honing these skills, Alex reached a phase where she wanted to take it a notch higher—sharing her passion with the rest of the world. And discovering the right medium, ‘YouTube’, Alex Dorame entered into the social media space by creating a self-titled channel, with the hope of sharing her talents and making someone’s day better. Kick starting her new channel with videos about hair FAQs, and challenges, all by sporting blue-aqua hair, Alex’s fans knew that there is something quite special about her. And they sure were right! Slowly picking up the pace by uploading rather serious content like ‘Be yourself’, and ‘Things that bug me’, Alex found instant acceptance from her viewers for being her true, authentic self. Few months later, Alex’s video content got from generic to more specific with video uploads like ‘How to dye emo scene hair’, ‘Boyfriend dyes my hair’, and ‘Get ready with me, Blue hair edition’. With these videos earning a lot of traffic, Alex’s channel soon saw a boom of over 25,000 in just 3 months! She later went on to don a full emo look, with heavy dark eye makeup and even uploaded videos about her new tattoos.Recommended Lists:
- Apart from the success of her channel, Alex’s fame also radiates from another ‘YouTube’ channel called ‘My Digital Escape’, where she was seen in different challenge videos, and tutorials. But ever since the channel’s split, Alex has been concentrating on growing as an individual YouTuber, and it’s safe to say that her channel is seeing some serious heights!Recommended Lists:
- Few videos into her channel and you will learn just how raw and authentic Miss Dorame is. But unfortunately, she too has experienced the dark side of fame, where her channel was often bombarded with hate. But instead of letting it get to her, Alex released a video where she updated her fans that due to all the hate and negativity, she was going to turn off the ‘comments’. But she later reassured that this was only a temporary move, and that people should pursue love and kindness even over the net. Not just that, Alex’s special trait of sharing with the world her struggles and dark experience, in order to offer support and inspiration, is also why she’s loved to no end.Recommended Lists:
- Alex has openly declared that she and fellow YouTube Johnnie Guilbert are dating, and the pair can be seen in plenty of her videos. Her most popular videos are, ‘Making my boyfriend an emo girl’, ‘My boyfriend does the voiceover’, and ‘My boyfriend cuts my hair’. The two have been dating for almost two years now, and by the looks of it, they do share some pretty good on-screen chemistry!
- Alex Dorame was born on March 25, 1998, in Tucson, USA. Very less is known about her family, except that she has a sister, and she even featured her mom in a video.
Alex Dorame Fans Also Viewed