Symphony Rader Bio
Symphony Rader is an American child YouTuber. She is the eldest kid of the famous YouTube vloggers Sam and Nia Rader and features on her family vlogging channel ‘Sam and Nia’. She also has a solo channel titled ‘SymphonysWorld’ on which she posts toy-centric videos. The young entertainer is contributing a lot to both her channels, especially her personal channel. Despite her young age, she is very determined and ambitious. She loves to create videos with the help of her parents and share them with her fans. Her parents too love the idea of filming their daughter while she is playing with her toys, enjoying poolside activities, and doing crazy things with her siblings. Rader is truly blessed in every way and her family completely dotes on her! She also feels a sense of responsibility towards her younger siblings Juliet and Abram and is proud to be an elder sister. Currently, the young YouTube personality is busy concentrating on her studies as well as making play-doh videos!
- Symphony Rader first appeared in a video titled 'The Birth of Symphony2' which was shared on her parents’ channel ‘Sam and Nia’ when she was hardly a few days old. After the age of two, she started to appear frequently in her family videos. Following the birth of her siblings Juliet and Abram, she began to feature alongside them. On February 20, 2016, her parents launched a personal channel for her. Since then, Rader has been sharing her toys and games related videos on this channel. From amazing slime videos and doll unboxings to toy workshops, there’s everything on the young YouTuber’s channel for toy lovers!Recommended Lists:
- Two of the most amazing videos on her personal channel are 'Making Princess Mermaid Slime’ and 'Mystery Paw Patrol Pinata Stuffed With Awesome Toys’. While the first video features a mermaid slime creation, the second one features Rader and her brother breaking open a Chase Pinata and getting lots of cool toys. These videos have over 566k and more than 422k views respectively, as of August 2018.
- Talking about Symphony Rader’s channel’s popularity, her self-titled channel has successfully earned over 101k subscribers and over 3 million views. Her parents’ channel ‘Sam and Nia’ currently has over 2.5 million subscribers and more than 900 million views.
- Symphony Rader was born on July 23, 2010 in the United States to Sam and Nia Rader. Her father is a nurse and certified wedding photographer besides being a YouTuber. Her mother is a stay-at-home mom who co-runs the family YouTube channel ‘Sam and Nia’ and creates decorative wreaths in her leisure time. Her parents are high school sweethearts. Rader has two younger siblings, namely Juliet and Abram, who feature alongside her on their family vlogging channel.
- She and Gavin Butler are both the oldest kids of their respective family vlogging YouTube channels.
Symphony Rader Fans Also Viewed