Robert Latsky Bio
Robert Aaron “Rob” Latsky is a Canadian YouTube gamer and social media influencer. He is more popular on social media as Robert Woofless and MrWoofless. After gaining initial fame with the weekly Machinima series ‘Passive Aggression’, he has emerged as one of the most prominent gamers on the platform. Rob set up his main channel, MrWoofless, in February 2011, and uses it to post Minecraft-related videos. In May 2014, he created his secondary channel, Woofless, on which he uploads content related to other games. Initially, he had a partner on his main channel, Ryan Capps or McLaffyTaffy, but they later parted ways. Rob gradually built up his social media presence and eventually found a loyal group of audience for his content. In time, the number of people who were watching his videos grew exponentially. At present, he has over 1.7 million subscribers on his main channel and more than 570 thousand subscribers on his secondary channel. He is equally popular on other social media platforms. On Twitter, he has over half a million followers, while on Instagram, he has close to half a million. He also has a Twitch account, on which he has accumulated hundreds of thousands of followers as well.
- Rob created the MrWoofless YouTube channel on February 1, 2011, with the intention to share "spoofs, montages, commentaries, dual commentaries, funny skits - all that good stuff to make you tingle where it counts." At the time, he and his friend Ryan “McLaffyTaffy” Capps ran the channel together and the content on it was mostly comprised of ‘Call of Duty’ gameplay.Recommended Lists:
- Rob and Ryan built a team of gamers who would participate in the “Domination” game mode in various ‘Call of Duty’ games with the objective to win without killing any of their opponents. They named the video series Passive Aggression (PA in abbreviated form). It garnered a lot of attention for the unique editing styles and received tens of thousands of views on each of the videos.
- After round-based objective matches were introduced in ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 2’, it became increasingly difficult to win matches without killing any opponents as the scoreboard was being displayed at half-time, letting the other team know that they were not getting killed. Eventually, Rob and Ryan decided to stop making PA videos. The final episode of the series was uploaded on the channel on December 21, 2012. For some reason, most of the PA videos posted on YouTube channel were made private in late 2013. An actual reason for such action was never provided.
- Around the time when PA was becoming a successful endeavour, Ryan took the initiative to start a new series called ‘Story Time with Taffy.’ It allowed the audience a candid view of the man who oversaw the financial side of the channel. He talked about a variety of things, including his father, past jobs, old friends, and what was happening in his life at the time, and utilized the series to post updates on the channel. At the end of each video, he asked the viewers to leave suggestions in the comment section on what topic the following video should be. Initially a weekly series, it was later turned into the content of an occasional episode on either channel.
- After a while, Rob and Ryan decided to part ways. Ryan has since set up his own channel, TaffysManCave. When Rob deleted all the Story Time videos from his channels, Ryan reposted them on TaffysManCave. In December 2013, Rob took a break from making content to sort out the financial aspects of his channel.
- In collaboration with fellow Minecraft content creators Mitch, Lachlan, Preston, and Vik, Rob established an SMP (Survival Multi-Player) called ‘How to Minecraft’. They hosted YouTubers such as Ali-A, JeromeASF, PeteZahHutt, TheBajanCanadian, Vikkstar123HD, PrestonPlayz, Craftbattleduty xRPMx, and ChocoTheChobobo. In time, this series has become Rob’s most popular work.
- Rob also intermittently live-streams Minecraft-related content on Twitch and his WooflessTV, which is a partner of TwitchTV. His viewers pay $5 a month to access several benefits, including special emotes which can be applied throughout the entire site.
- Born on June 28, 1992, in Canada, Robert is the son of Debi and Michael Latsky. He has a brother named Jason. At some point after his birth, his parents divorced. He attended Selwyn House School in Westmount, Quebec. After graduating, he enrolled at a college to study finance but later quit to pursue a career as a YouTuber.
- At present, he is reportedly dating a woman named Catherine, who is an employee at a children’s hospital in Montreal, where they both reside.
Robert Latsky Fans Also Viewed