Nick is known to be one of the more popular YouTubers on social media, with almost half a million subscribers already. Known primarily for his Musical.ly reaction vlogs, his content involves anything from testing DIYs to challenges, bundled in plenty of humor. His fan base seems to be growing every day as his videos are real and witty. He is a bilingual vlogger with a fan support of 486.1K on Famebit with over 137 videos and 30.21 million views. Well, from that we can easily conclude that he certainly has a fan following on other social media sites too. On Twitter he has 10.2 K followers and on Instagram, a decent 43.6K. He is also on YouNow where he streams live and connects with his supports.
- It hasn’t been too long since this popular YouTuber began uploading vlogs. It has been just two-three years since his video went live in 2014, and in such a short span he already has almost 500K on his subscriber list, that keeps increasing with each passing day. His videos pertain mainly to Muscial.ly video reactions, which have not found favor with quite a few ‘Musers.’ Nevertheless, there is no stopping Nick who doesn’t hesitate to mention that he has two left feet himself. He finds humor and makes his viewers laugh along. His first vlog was a review on the ‘Cora’ breakfast restaurant in Canada, for which he received more than a thousand subscribers; since then his supporters have multiplied. Recently he uploaded a couple of videos with his mother and sister. Earlier he used to make around three to four vlogs a month. Currently he uploads videos almost every Monday and Friday; thus he gives his subscribers fresh videos to view every week. He even posts glimpses of his upcoming videos on Twitter, like teasers to get his followers excited about his next video.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowWhat Makes Nick So Special
- Apart from his cute boy-next-door looks and his infectious smile, what probably seems to be most endearing about him is his ability to make you laugh. Not many are gifted with that kind of talent; he is blunt and honest and will have you cracking up almost instantly. He manages both school and social media like a pro! Though he does complain on Twitter about how monotonous homework can get sometimes, he is a bright student nonetheless and balances the two well. He doesn’t have any style statement, and sports a more casual look in his videos with messy hair and plain tees. Yet he has young girls crazy over him and teenage boys who wish to be like him. He is friendly and cheerful, which makes him lovable!Beyond Fame
- He is presently attending High School. He takes maths and drama classes, and is regular in school. He loves his family and would choose them over friends any day. He has quite a few favorites when it comes to movies, such as ‘Gone Girl’, ‘The Lovely Bones’ and ‘Scary Movie 4.’ He loves pickles and relishes all cuisines as he is a foodie. Crazy as he is, his favorite animal is an orangutan. His desire is to someday pick up a British accent, since he finds it classy. He doesn’t hit the gym and isn’t a workout freak, he would rather play regular sports instead.Behind The Curtains
- He was born in Canada and attended middle school there. Not much is known about his parents; however he did recently post a video with his mother called ‘Teaching my mom internet slang.’ In the video it is evident that both mother and son share a great rapport. His mother is beautiful and is very supportive of her son’s accomplishment as a social media star. He also has a sister. He hasn’t mentioned her name in any of his videos but she has featured in quite a few of his videos. She is older than him and is around nineteen years old. His video with her on ‘Whisper Challenge’ received over sixteen thousand views and is funny to watch. He isn’t dating anyone, though he was rumored to be dating a fan, which he nipped in the bud when he stated in one of his videos that he is happily single. He did mention that he is presently dating his “fridge” since he loves eating so much! He has a crush on fellow ‘YouTuber’ MayBaby and on the Disney star and singer Selena Gomez.Trivia
- He and the Musical.ly star Jacob Sartorius don’t get along and rumor has it that Jacob hates Nick reacting to his Musical.ly videos.Last Updated : April 02, 2018
ItsJustNick Fans Also Viewed