Milo Manheim Biography
Girlfriend: Holiday Mia Kriegel
Sun Sign: Pisces
Born in: Los Angeles, California
Famous as: Actor
father: Jeffrey Brezovar
mother: Camryn Manheim
U.S. State: California
education: Crossroads School
Milo Manheim is an American actor, best known for his role as ‘Zed,’ in the ‘Disney Channel’ movie, ‘Zombies.’ Manheim started his acting career at the age of six. His mother, Camryn Manheim, is a popular TV actress. Manheim spent most part of his childhood on the sets of TV series, with his mother. He developed an interest in acting, and made his debut in a local after-school program. Manheim has acted in more than twenty musicals, with the theatre group, ‘Liza Monjauze Productions.’ He won the ‘Best Leading Actor Award’ for his performance in the musical, ‘Generation Me.’ Manheim became a household name among the youngsters of the United States, after his portrayal of ‘Zed’ in ‘Zombies.’ Manheim participates in community service and charity work.
- Milo Manheim was born on March 6, 2001, in Venice, Los Angeles. His father, Jeffrey Brezovar, is a former model. His mother, Camryn Manheim, is a popular TV actress, who has won the ‘Golden Globe,’ and ‘Emmy’ awards, for her exceptional performances. Manheim studied in a secular Jewish community school. There is no other information regarding his educational background. Manheim hails from a family of intellectuals. His grandfather was a mathematician, and his grandmother was a teacher, and health advocate.
- Manheim spent a major part of his childhood on the sets, as his mother used to shoot for her roles. Being exposed to this kind of environment from a very young age, acting became a passion for Manheim. At the age of six, he made his acting debut in an after-school program in Culver City.
- In 2008, Milo Manheim started working with a theatre group, ‘Liza Monjauze Productions.’ It is a group that keeps the tradition of musical theatres alive, by giving a platform to youngsters, to showcase their talent. At the age of seven, Manheim performed in his first play, ‘The Sound of Music.’ Manheim has performed in more than twenty musicals, such as the ‘Rent,’ ‘Footloose,’ ‘Spring Awakening,’ and ‘A Chorus Line,’ with the company. His portrayal of ‘Roger’ in the musical, ‘Rent,’ was widely noticed.
- In 2009, Manheim made a guest appearance in the supernatural TV series, ‘Ghost Whisperer,’ which was aired on the ‘CBS’ network. It was a three-line role, where Manheim got the chance to perform alongside his mother.
- In 2017, Manheim performed in the musical, ‘Generation Me.’ His performance was appreciated by the audiences and critics. For the role, Manheim won the award for the ‘Best Leading Actor,’ at the ‘New York Musical Theatre Festival.’ Following this, Manheim came to be noticed as an actor.
- Milo Manheim was noticed for his portrayal of ‘Roger’ by casting director Amber Horn. She invited him for the audition for the movie, ‘Zombies.’ In 2018, Manheim was cast in the lead role of ‘Zed,’ in the ‘Disney Channel’ movie, ‘Zombies.’ ‘Zed’ was a zombie football player, who fell in love with a human cheerleader. Manheim played the part brilliantly. The movie premiered on the ‘Disney’ network, on February 16, 2018.
- In September 2018, Manheim was selected to participate in the season 27 of the dancing reality show, ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ He performs with the professional dancer, Whitney Carson.
- Milo Manheim is in a relationship with Holiday Mia Kriegel. Apart from acting, Manheim plays guitar, piano, and drums. He also loves soccer, skiing, and volley ball. Jim Carrey is his favorite actor. Manheim aspires to perform complex comic roles. He currently lives in Los Angeles.
- Manheim has a humanitarian side too. Following his family’s tradition, Manheim participates in community service. He has worked with several organizations such as ‘Pediatric Aides,’ ‘Poker for Puppies,’ and ‘Foster Care.’ He volunteered to work with the ‘Venice Family Clinic,’ which provides health care to low-income groups.
- In 2008, Milo Manheim contributed to the election campaign of Barrack Obama. He received an invitation to the President’s inauguration. Manheim has been associated with the ‘Waterkeeper Alliance,’ founded by Robert Kennedy Jr. He interviewed Robert Kennedy Jr., for a ‘CBS’ news segment.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed