Boyfriend: Bobby Lee
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Also Known As: Khalyla Kuhn
Born Country: Philippines
Born in: Cebu, Philippines
Famous as: YouTuber
mother: Marites Kuhn
siblings: Julianna Kuhn
Khalyla is an American social media personality, best known for co-hosting a podcast named ‘TigerBelly’ along with her husband, Bobby Lee. The podcast currently has thousands of subscribers and millions of views on YouTube. ‘TigerBelly’ can also be found on platforms such as iTunes. As the co-host of ‘TigerBelly,’ Khalyla has interviewed popular stars like Jordan Peele and Eric Stonestreet. Khalyla started hogging the limelight after marrying Lee, a popular American actor and comedian. Subsequently, her Instagram account started gathering many followers and her popularity increased on other social media platforms, including Twitter. She currently lives in Los Angeles, California, USA, along with her husband and her pet dog.
- Khalyla Kuhn was born on October 31, 1984, in Cebu, Philippines, to an American father and a Filipino mother. When she was young, she moved to the United States of America along with her mother, Marites Kuhn. She was raised in the USA along with her sister Julianna Kuhn. After graduating from high school, Khalyla went to college where she majored in biochemistry.Recommended Lists:
- After her graduation, Khalyla started working as a tutor, teaching subjects like anatomy, physiology, and microbiology. In 2016, she started co-hosting ‘TigerBelly’ on YouTube along with her then-boyfriend Bobby Lee. Their podcast gradually gained popularity and their YouTube channel started gathering subscribers. Their channel currently has more than 300,000 subscribers and over 45 million views. Some of the most viewed videos on their channel include ‘Theo Von & The Frisbee,’ ‘Hila and Ethan Klein of H3,’ ‘Theo Von & The Peace Meats,’ and ‘Tom Segura Shares his Limo.’ Khalyla and Lee also have a secondary YouTube channel titled ‘TigerBellyClips’ where they post highlights from their primary podcast channel.
- Apart from YouTube, Khalyla’s podcast can also be found on platforms like iTunes, where it has received positive reviews from fans and critics alike. In their podcast, Khalyla and Bobby Lee discuss topics related to Asian-American issues. They also discuss topics such as sexuality, ethnicity, politics, racism, and adolescence. Khalyla is also popular on other social media platforms, such as Twitter and Instagram. Her Twitter page, which was created on January 18, 2014, currently has more than 17,000 followers. Her Instagram page, where she posts pictures depicting her personal life, has managed to gather more than 130,000 followers.
- Khalyla met Bobby Lee through the popular dating app ‘Tinder.’ Since Lee wanted to date tall women, he was attracted to Khalyla, who stands at 5 feet 6 inches tall. In August 2016, Lee got married to Khalyla at ‘New York Church.’ After marrying Lee, Khalyla’s popularity increased. However, she started receiving hate comments on social media, as many claimed that she married Bobby Lee for his fame and money. Khalyla then took to her Twitter page to rebut the claims. She often posts pictures featuring her husband on her social media pages.
- Khalyla loves traveling with her husband. Her Instagram page is packed with pictures clicked at various holiday destinations across the United States. She loves dogs and is currently raising a dog named Gobitron. Khalyla aspires to become a top social media star.
Khalyla Fans Also Viewed