Jahi Di'Allo Winston Biography
Jahi Di'Allo Winston is an actor, best known for playing Andre in the popular television show, ‘Feed the Beast.’ He is also famous for portraying Luke O'Neil in the comedy series ‘Everything Sucks!’ Winston gained prominence as an actor in November 2014 when he was chosen by ‘Walt Disney Theatrical Productions’ to play young Simba in a Broadway titled ‘The Lion King.’ The musical, which went on to become famous, was based on the feature film of the same name. After gaining some experience in the showbiz, Winston shifted his focus from Broadway to television. He embarked on his TV career in 2016 and went on to appear in shows like ‘The New Edition Story’ and ‘The Resident.’ Winston has also acted in a couple of movies, namely ‘The Upside’ and ‘Proud Mary.’
- Jahi Di'Allo Winston was born on November 30, 2003 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. He was brought up by his parents, Darryl and Juakena. He spent his childhood with his siblings, Sekayi and Jelani.
- Winston started acting at a pretty young age. He was spotted by ‘Walt Disney Theatrical Productions’ when he was just 11 years old. He was presented with an opportunity to play an important role in the musical ‘The Lion King,’ which he accepted with open arms.
- He played young Simba from December 2014 to March 2016 in the popular Broadway, ‘The Lion King.’ After gaining enough experience in acting, he embarked on his television career. He made his television debut when he appeared in the American drama series, ‘Feed the Beast.’ He played a character named Andre and appeared in 9 episodes of the series, which was aired on ‘AMC.’
- 2017 turned out to be a great year for Winston as he worked in three different projects. After playing a minor role in the biographical mini-series ‘The New Edition Story,’ he appeared in a television movie titled ‘Libby and Malcolm.’ He then played Anthony in Neil Burger’s directorial flick, ‘The Upside.’
- In 2018, he appeared alongside actors like Taraji P. Henson and Danny Glover, when he played a prominent role in the American thriller, ‘Proud Mary.’ In the same year, he was also seen in a couple of television series, such as ‘The Resident’ and ‘Everything Sucks!’
- Jahi Di'Allo Winston is fast becoming one of the most popular actors in Hollywood. The young actor is also a famous social media star, with thousands of followers across various social media platforms. While his Instagram account has more than 190,000 followers, his Twitter account has accumulated more than 17,000 followers. He also has a Facebook account and has appeared in a number of YouTube videos as well.
- Jahi Di'Allo Winston is a good friend of his ‘Everything Sucks!’ co-stars, Peyton Kennedy and Quinn Liebling. He has even posted a couple of pictures, clicked along with Peyton and Quinn.
- He loves to sing and is pretty good at that as well. He is often seen exhibiting his singing skills in front of his friends and family members. He has also displayed his singing abilities in a few YouTube videos, such as ‘Jahi Winston.... Talented Singer,’ ‘Jahi Winston from The New Edition Story singing,’ and ‘Jahi Winston's Impromptu Lord I'm Available.’
- He considers Michael Jackson as his biggest inspiration and hopes to emulate the ‘King of Pop’ in near future. He is a huge fan of Chance The Rapper and Jay-Z. In fact, he considers Chance and Jay-Z as his idols.
- Jahi Di'Allo Winston is a natural actor. Whenever he forgets his line while shooting for a movie or television series, he just improvises and comes up with an interesting dialogue, instead of panicking.
- He is close to his mother and his siblings. He currently lives with his parents and spends a lot of time hanging around with his cousin brothers and other family members. He also likes spending time with his friends.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed