Esmé Ingham Bio
Esmé Ingham is the daughter of English "YouTuber" couple Chris and Sarah. She is the second child of the duo and their first biological child. She features regularly on her family 'YouTube' channel, along with her older and younger sisters. Her mother is expecting Esmé’s third sibling. When her primary family channel was launched, Esmé mostly featured in doll-review videos. She also appears on Ingham’s second 'YouTube' channel and her sister's individual channel. Esmé owns an 'Instagram' page, too.
- Esmé was born on June 20, 2009, in Leeds, England, to "YouTuber" couple Chris and Sarah Ingham. Her full name is Esmé Alexa Jane Ingham. The name “Esmé” is an old French word meaning “love” and “esteem.”
- She has an older sister named Isabella and a younger sister named Isla. In July 2018, Esmé’s mother announced her fourth pregnancy.
- According to sources, Esmé is Chris and Sarah’s first biological child, and that supports the fact that Isabella is her stepsister. Sources reveal that Isabella is Sarah’s child from her previous relationship, whom Chris later adopted. However, Isabelle’s father’s identity has not been revealed yet.
- Esmé is still quite young, but she mostly remains involved in various activities. She takes swimming lessons regularly. On weekends, she attends dance class. Esmé loves ice skating. She celebrated her 7th birthday on an ice-skating rink. Esmé is a member of her school’s choir group. Her favorite subjects are English and arts. She likes almost everything in pineapple theme.
- Esmé loves playing with dolls. She owns a vast collection of baby dolls, especially reborn dolls (realistic and lifelike human infant dolls). Esmé’s favorite 'Disney' princess is Rapunzel. She also loves to collect 'Mako Mermaid' dolls. Of all the Ingham children, Esmé is the closest to their pet dog, Prinny.
Esmé Ingham Fans Also Viewed