Gabe De Guzman is a popular dancer and has appeared in a number of choreography videos and commercials. Known for his hip hop and freestyle dancing, he has performed at the 49th Superbowl halftime show with the legendary Missy Elliott and superstar Katy Perry. He has also appeared in several music videos along with artists like Justin Bieber, Skrillex, Diplo, and Paul McCartney of The Beatles. He has been in live performances and concerts with Will Smith, Ariana Grande, Christina Aguilera and also Bruno Mars. Gabe is known for his signature back flip and split. He has worked with the Temecula dance Company and has also acted in films like ‘Playground Politix’ and ‘Teens Wanna Know.’
- Gabe De Guzman was just about tenyears old when he won the Hall of Fame Junior Solo National Championship. He then landed his first ever major gig along Bruno Mars and performed live at a concert. From here there was no looking back for the talented youngster. He went on to dance with Will Smith at the Kids Choice Awards in 2012 and with Carly Rose Sonenclair at the X Factor finale. Later, he appeared in the Microsoft Surface Commercial and on Disney’s ‘Shake It Up’, which he considers one of his greatest achievements!He also was a participant in the Season 9 of ‘America’s Got Talent’ although he was eliminated later. Eventually, he rose to international fame as he became gradually popular over YouTube and gained a huge audience of dance followers all over the globe.What Makes Gabe So Special
- Gabe’s parents have fully supported his dancing career right from the start. As a child, he suffered from asthma and other allergies which needed him to find an indoor activity. Since he was not getting many chances to employ his energy outide, his sister got him into dancing, where he let out all his pent up passion and energy. He has always had a passion for dancing, right from the time he used to dance up and down at his sister’s dance competitions!The audition for Katy Perry’s group was one of the defining moments of Gabe’s life. He was disheartened initially, as he thought he wouldn’t get the part, but when he did, he was estatic! In his own words, his experience was an unbelievable one!He has various social media accounts and he usually posts his dance videos on his YouTube channel.He is quite serious about his dancing career and aspires to make it big in Hollywood someday.Beyond Fame
- Gabriel is known for his flexiblity and his fabulous moves in dancing, along with his exceptional desire to achieve a success in every style of dancing. Apart from solos, Gabe is also known for his awesome duos with Kaycee Rice. The pair has performed many a times onstage together and is popular for their co-ordination. They were both the finalists in Ellen DeGenres’ new dance series. However, there wasn’t a chance for the judges to select a better one for the prize. Hence, a tie was declared and both of them were awarded the first prize. Since then, they have been popular on YouTube and other social networking sites.Behind the Curtains
- According to Gabe De Guzman, ballet is the foundation of all dance styles. He says he wants to be more than just a hip hop dancer, which is exactly why he pushes his limits constantly. He also takes classes in different dance styles as he doesn’t want to be confined to just one typical style. Apart from being a fabulous dancer, Gabe enjoys singing. He also plays keyboard and drums. He is not particularly fond of driving; he says, if he could have superpowers, he would like to have superspeed for sure, so that he could just run instead of driving around, thus saving gas and the Earth!Home made egg rolls and sushi are his favourite dishes. Hisdream job is to tour the whole world as one of the world-famous artists. Gabe’s popular dance partner Kaycee Rice describes Gabe in three words – Energetic, Crazy, and Amazing.Trivia
- Gabe’s dance mentors are Tricia Miranda, Erik Saradpon and Will “WilldaBeast” Adams.
Gabe De Guzman Fans Also Viewed