Avia Butler or PrincessTard as she is popularly known as, is a famous YouTube star who belongs to the Shaytard family. Her father, Shay Carl Butler is the most famous and most successful video entrepreneur on YouTube whose hard work and perseverance led to the popularity of his YouTube channels, Shaytard and Shaycarl. They are so popular that the Butlers have been touted as YouTube’s first family. Much like her father, Avia—who is the second child and the eldest daughter—took to YouTube and vlogging at an early age. Today, she posts videos and blogs about her everyday life on their family channel, Shaytards. Her ‘Forever Love’ video cast a huge impact and had been viewed more than 10 million times as of December 2016.
- Born to the most successful YouTube entrepreneur and the first family of YouTube, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that Avia Butler was born for stardom. The second child and the oldest daughter of the Shaytards, she possesses an inherent talent for vlogging. Just like her parents and elder brother who were posting videos, both informational and funny, on their YouTube channel, Avia too started doing the same at an early age. She was popularly known to the people as PrincessTard on their family YouTube channel, Shaytards which has more than five million subscribers. Though almost all of her videos were well received by the viewers, her best bit came in 2014. She posted what became the most successful video by PrincessTard: ‘Forever Love by Danna Richards & Avia Butler’. It had her playing the piano and singing with her mom. By December 2016, the video had been viewed more than 10 million times. Quite an achievement for a soon-to-be teen!! And considering her early success, predicting the future of this little diva who surely would turn into one of the megastars of the entertainment industry is no big deal!What Makes Avia Butler Special
- It’s her age and her background that makes Avia Butler special. Belonging to the Shaytard family, acting and the art of entertaining others comes naturally to her. Her father who is touted as the most successful video entrepreneur on YouTube has passed on his skills and talent to his children which are very much visible. But what lies in Avia’s favour is her age. At just 11, she is rocking the entertainment world and creating a buzz with her videos. Her ‘Forever Love’ video was super successful and can be seen as the stepping stone of the success ladder that she is fast climbing. And if it continues the same way, it wouldn’t be long before senior Shaytard would step aside for his PrincessTard to take over his YouTube channel and with that the internet media!Beyond Fame
- Well, having a penchant for uploading videos that are informational or funny comes naturally to Avia, thanks to her family and her parents but what goes beyond this ‘YouTube’s first family’ famed status is her love for athleticism and her natural flexibility. Not many know that there is a different side to this girl’s personality in addition to her singing talents – she is a daring acrobat. Yes, as surprising as this may seem to be, Avia Butler developed a passion for acrobatics early in her life. Today, she loves acrobatics and enjoys flipping, jumping, and landing back handsprings.Behind The Curtains
- Avia Butler was born on May 4, 2005 to Shay Carl Butler and Colette Katy Butler in Idaho, USA. She has four siblings, Emmi, Gavin, Brock and Daxton. Popularly known as ‘Shaytards’, her family is known as YouTube’s first family. Her father is the most popular American vlogger and YouTube personality who was dubbed by ‘Forbes’ as the most successful video entrepreneurs of YouTube. Following the footsteps of her family, being a YouTuber or vlogger came naturally to Avia who started as early as when she was a toddler. She started posting videos and blogs about their everyday lives under her nickname PrincessTard. Other than being a YouTuber since an early age, Avia also developed a passion for acrobatics and is adept at flipping, jumping, and landing back handsprings.Trivia
- One of Butler’s video titled ‘Forever Love by Danna Richards & Avia Butler’ had been viewed more than 10 million times as of December 2016. In the video, she plays the piano and sings with her mom.